Greg Davis will be back in 2013

Would love KF as a boss. You can have the worst production EVER, and not worry about losing your job. GD would have been fired at any other school.

Re: Davis officially staying per Kirk

27242498.jpg

Wish Barta had the balls to tell Ferentz that Davis had to go.

Wait, his balls are in Kirk's hands because of the contract he gave him.

Re: Davis officially staying per Kirk

I bet the defensive Cos. in the big ten will sleep better tonight. This is on Barta. Another 4-8 or 5-7 season and it will get even uglier than it is now. Hey at least we groomed a young inexperienced QB this season.

Ferentz just officially hitched his wagon to this guy and may go down together.
When he was hired I said that Davis will be the downfall of Ferentz. Today just clinched it. Iowa won't win more than 6 games next season with this garbage offense.

I'm officially not back in Kinnick next year. Will not pay hard earned money to watch that failure of an offense again.

Agree, Scorp I will hit the tail gate for some of Grand Dad's cough syrup, but KF is saving me money on tickets.

I bet the defensive Cos. in the big ten will sleep better tonight. This is on Barta. Another 4-8 or 5-7 season and it will get even uglier than it is now. Hey at least we groomed a young inexperienced QB this season.

I wouldn't even call this one of the 10 worst decisions KF has made this year. I seriously question the guy's general intelligence level. He can sure teach OL how to block, though.

Agree, Scorp I will hit the tail gate for some of Grand Dad's cough syrup, but KF is saving me money on tickets.

When is GD gonna face the music and get in front of a microphone then? He comes into Iowa City and makes an average to bad offense even worse, and then he doesn't even have to answer for it. Makes me freakin sick. If he's sticking around I want to hear what the hell he plans on doing differently because if I see what I saw this year again I might not make it throught he 1st quarter of a single game next year... on television that is. No way in hell I'm wasting money on going to a game.

I don't know how someone can perform so poorly and still be sitting comfortably. The fact Ferentz gets on a podium and cracks joke after such a godawful season is a slap in the face.

Latest posts