Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is definitely a risk living among a million other people. People are going to realize that risk after this once in a century or two ordeal is over. We should be humbled as a society. I wonder if this will change some people's minds and if they will say heck with the metropolis lifestyle.

What some people wouldn't give to live a bit simpler in the hills of Montana about now.

I feel like the only people who say this are people who don’t live in a metropolis.

Why I cringed when Trump started tossing around Mr. Fauci aka Mr. Negative death rates numbers of 100,000 to 240,000. I'm not impressed at all with that guy

"LONDON (AP) — British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been moved to the intensive care unit of a London hospital after his coronavirus symptoms worsened.

Johnson's office says Johnson is conscious and does not require ventilation at the moment.

Johnson was admitted to St. Thomas' Hospital late Sunday, 10 days after he was diagnosed with COVID-19.

Johnson has asked Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab to deputize for him.

"Over the course of this afternoon, the condition of the Prime Minister has worsened and, on the advice of his medical team, he has been moved to the Intensive Care Unit at the hospital," his office said in a statement."

Why I cringed when Trump started tossing around Mr. Fauci aka Mr. Negative death rates numbers of 100,000 to 240,000. I'm not impressed at all with that guy

Dr Fauci has definitely lasted longer in that administration than most would have predicted.

I hear he was getting death threats from supports of the president.

Don't hold your breathe to see CNN or MSNBC announce that.

No you won't be hearing anything of the sort from CNN. My father, who leans liberal, refuses to watch that network.

One national news outlet I've been very impressed with is the LA Times. I think they're doing a good job of reporting facts and reporting positive news along with the high cases & fatalities.

No you won't be hearing anything of the sort from CNN. My father, who leans liberal, refuses to watch that network.

One national news outlet I've been very impressed with is the LA Times. I think they're doing a good job of reporting facts and reporting positive news along with the high cases & fatalities.

There's too much false information and partisan BS from both sides of the aisle during this pandemic. It's not about saving lives. It's about winning the argument for your side. Sad.

There's too much false information and partisan BS from both sides of the aisle during this pandemic. It's not about saving lives. It's about winning the argument for your side. Sad.

Put Don Lemon and Sean Hannity on a boat together and fire it out into the sea.

I personally don't agree with the "both sides" takes.

I would just say that some see the coverage and criticism of the government's response, and the goal of saving lives, as one in the same.

While the other "side" view this as a impeachment hoax, and the attempt to save lives is just a big overreaction. Possibly not worth it.

But that is just how it looks from my side of the fence. And I appreciate that people are completely genuine in believing the opposite.

I work at a bank. An elderly person brought in money he accidentally ignited in his microwave trying to kill viruses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts