Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As of Sunday Night: 20 States had a total of 229 deaths

Wyoming had O Deaths

11 States had 10 or Under Deaths:

Alaska 6
Hawaii 4
Utah 8
Idaho 10
Montana 6
North Dakota 3
South Dakota 2
Nebraska 8
West Virginia 3
Maine 10
New Hampshire 9

4 States had 20 or Under:

New Mexico 12
Arkansas 16
Iowa 18
Delaware 14

4 States had under 30

Minnesota 29
Oregon 27
Kansas 22
Vermont 22

8 States had under 50 Deaths for a total of 351 Deaths

Nevada 46
Oklahoma 46
Alabama 45
Kentucky 45
Missouri 44
South Carolina 44
Mississippi 43
North Carolina 38

Total: 580

NYC has over 3100 Deaths

New York and New Jersey currently account for 52.7% of all US deaths. Ouch

College dropout that made billions off of stolen ideas and couldn't stop computer viruses declares himself the world's infectious disease expert.

It would take months of shitposting to get that bad

I mean, people can debate whatever they want.

The hydroxychloroquine debate I think is a complete waste of the media's efforts at the moment.

There are just much bigger issues. The president is a master a controlling the news cycle. He talks about it everyday because that's what he wants to media to talk about. There are probably 3 bigger scandals on any given day.

Iowa and South Dakota doing exactly what New York is doing makes about as much sense as Austria doing exactly what Italy is doing. If they're open, you want to car pool over there for a workout?

I don't know, but I've been curious.

Did parts of Italy not implement as stringent stay at home orders as others more dense parts of Italy?

Were beaches/gyms/etc open in some parts of Italy, but not others?

Because a lot of our models for the "worst case" is based on Italy being the worst case.

The media brass have gone mad with ratings joy as people are locked in their houses. No need to pay out sports content contracts because no one is playing. It's a huge payday for media. It's like 9/11 plus missing Malaysian airliner that can go on for months.

The problem, however, is that they are soon going to be confronted with an ugly reality of the business world, which is that customers have stopped paying, demanded 120 days (or more), asked for forgiveness of outstanding amounts, and ordered a cessation of work on all projects. The velocity of money has completely stopped.

These slow rolling techniques and cost cutting measures are absolutely going to decimate the media companies. They just don't know it yet. I predict that once the media brass hears that ad rates have plummeted because the OEMs have stopped making cars, airlines aren't flying, cruises aren't cruising, hospital groups are bleeding money because they have terminated all elective procedures, restaurants aren't serving meals, bars aren't pouring Budweiser, banks are totally sideways on mortgage portfolios, etc. these media folks will have an epiphany about how their bills get paid and start to say "hey, the worse we make this sound, the worse off we are" and there will be a drastic change in media sentiment.

Iowa and South Dakota doing exactly what New York is doing makes about as much sense as Austria doing exactly what Italy is doing. If they're open, you want to car pool over there for a workout?

Something like this totally guts huge cities because of mass transit. Less dense places where everyone drives are way less likely places for these sorts of things to spread in a manner that is going to eviscerate the population all at once.

I don't know, but I've been curious.

Did parts of Italy not implement as stringent stay at home orders as others more dense parts of Italy?

Were beaches/gyms/etc open in some parts of Italy, but not others?

Because a lot of our models for the "worst case" is based on Italy being the worst case.

I do know that some parts of italy are worse off than others.

Looks like you beat me to it Rob.

The weather in November in Augusta should be reasonable.

Daylight may be an issue.

Well you just start the tee times earlier, go with threesomes, and even go off of split tee times. They can get a lot of players through in 6-7 hours starting groups on both #1 and #10 tees.

Something like this totally guts huge cities because of mass transit. Less dense places where everyone drives are way less likely places for these sorts of things to spread in a manner that is going to eviscerate the population all at once.

There is definitely a risk living among a million other people. People are going to realize that risk after this once in a century or two ordeal is over. We should be humbled as a society. I wonder if this will change some people's minds and if they will say heck with the metropolis lifestyle.

What some people wouldn't give to live a bit simpler in the hills of Montana about now.

There is definitely a risk living among a million other people. People are going to realize that risk after this once in a century or two ordeal is over. We should be humbled as a society. I wonder if this will change some people's minds and if they will say heck with the metropolis lifestyle.

What some people wouldn't give to live a bit simpler in the hills of Montana about now.
With a room full of toilet paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts