Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TK, here is what happens when young people get Covid 19
91757018_3112622458768381_2211848899776217088_n.jpg

This is for TK. Thought you would enjoy it. This guy is not as obnoxious as Alex Jones and not as inflammatory as Candace, but it will explain what you need to know. After the commercial, it starts around 2:30.

I think Q is Trump or an insider to Trump. The Deep State is trying to take over but Trump will win the day as the Deep State heads will get arrested for child trafficking. This guy has been talking about the DEEP STATE since the Great Recession and he's all excited that the DEEP STATE is going down in just a few days.

It's kind of entertaining. Right up your alley.. Btw, Little League will be played.

It's probably something we could all get behind if true. If not true, there's gonna be a lot of disappointed patriots. Btw, why do you think Trump mentioned pizza gate 5 years before it actually hit the news?

It's probably something we could all get behind if true. If not true, there's gonna be a lot of disappointed patriots. Btw, why do you think Trump mentioned pizza gate 5 years before it actually hit the news?

Maybe he was closer than we think.
DF0Lbq9HHj_cglRWDHHAC7o2UyF89Gh2K8--jnQggzk.jpg

Last edited:
I know it’s just one day but interestingly the Cases were lower today overall and in N.Y. who saw about 4 or 5K less cases. The First day drop in 2 weeks.

On Sunday evening 4/5/2020 I checked the IA Dept of Public Health website. I have read where the Iowa Governor is getting criticism for not declaring a stay-in-place directive. The DMR indicates they are using a 12 point criteria for determining actions. According to the IDPH there have been 10,841 tested of which 9973 were negative and 868 positive. There are 91 hospitalized, 72 that have been discharge after hospitalization, 542 listed as recovered, and 22 deceased. I'll leave it up to you to do your own analysis. I did find it interesting that more women have tested positive than men.

Lee Fierro who was in the movie JAWS died from the Coronavirus. She played the mother who's son was killed by the shark while on the raft.

• EU39mk8UUAAYC2n
Legend is that whenever people met her they would ask her to smack them in the face as hard as she could. Just like she did to Chief Brody in the movie. She would have to be in her eighties by now.

On Sunday evening 4/5/2020 I checked the IA Dept of Public Health website. I have read where the Iowa Governor is getting criticism for not declaring a stay-in-place directive. The DMR indicates they are using a 12 point criteria for determining actions. According to the IDPH there have been 10,841 tested of which 9973 were negative and 868 positive. There are 91 hospitalized, 72 that have been discharge after hospitalization, 542 listed as recovered, and 22 deceased. I'll leave it up to you to do your own analysis. I did find it interesting that more women have tested positive than men.
New Jersey's governor has threatened, when this is over, to ban residents from states that didn't issue the order from entering his state.

What's interesting is that Iowa plays at Rutgers next year in basketball. Presumably wiser heads will have prevailed by then.

Legend is that whenever people met her they would ask her to smack them in the face as hard as she could. Just like she did to Chief Brody in the movie. She would have to be in her eighties by now.
She was in her early 90's. This is from IMDb........

"Several decades after the release of Jaws (1975), Lee Fierro, who played Mrs. Kintner, walked into a seafood restaurant and noticed that the menu had an "Alex Kintner Sandwich." She commented that she had played his mother so many years ago; the owner of the restaurant ran out to meet her, and he was none other than Jeffrey Voorhees, who had played her son. They had not seen each other since the original movie shoot."

I know it’s just one day but interestingly the Cases were lower today overall and in N.Y. who saw about 4 or 5K less cases. The First day drop in 2 weeks.
Wisconsin had a huge drop today also, in terms of percentage. Wisconsin, Iowa and Illinois were all well under 10% for new confirmed cases.

TK, I have one request. Before you die in hospice being there after a terrible experiment at the hands of space aliens east of Denver, but Covid19 gets your depleted body first, as you didn't shelter in place or where a furnace filter bandana mask before your abduction, please tell us your ALT personalities on HN. Inquiring minds want to know. :eek:. Collectively you haven't been all here lately.... Pun intended.

She was in her early 90's. This is from IMDb........

"Several decades after the release of Jaws (1975), Lee Fierro, who played Mrs. Kintner, walked into a seafood restaurant and noticed that the menu had an "Alex Kintner Sandwich." She commented that she had played his mother so many years ago; the owner of the restaurant ran out to meet her, and he was none other than Jeffrey Voorhees, who had played her son. They had not seen each other since the original movie shoot."
Lorraine Gary in those days would have tasted a lot better.
:)

Last edited:
NBC news showed EMTs and Fire first responders using a 15 minute covid screening test from China.

A quick test in numbers of 100s of millions or billions would be great.

I don't think that is going to help at this point. Maybe at the very beginning when can quarantine people. But, once the train is rolling, testing everyone is futile.

I don't think that is going to help at this point. Maybe at the very beginning when can quarantine people. But, once the train is rolling, testing everyone is futile.

I disagree. With vast testing we can find the people who have had but did not know it. If those people have a good level or total immunity for now then they can live their lives and get back to work or help somewhere.

Much higher level of contact tracing can be carried out because I have heard and read that authorities in NY are having a hard time testing people who have been in contact with newly found infected people.

And just for getting purely basing level of data. How many people in NYC have been infected, have it, and did they have symptoms and get better. How many people havent had it and especially those in the same dwelling.

China and S Korea were repeatedly testing people.

I disagree. With vast testing we can find the people who have had but did not know it. If those people have a good level or total immunity for now then they can live their lives and get back to work or help somewhere.

Much higher level of contact tracing can be carried out because I have heard and read that authorities in NY are having a hard time testing people who have been in contact with newly found infected people.

And just for getting purely basing level of data. How many people in NYC have been infected, have it, and did they have symptoms and get better. How many people havent had it and especially those in the same dwelling.

China and S Korea were repeatedly testing people.

Can agree with the bold above. I forgot about that. I wish I knew if what I had several weeks ago was it. But, look at the testing numbers even for Iowa, There have been something like 9,000 or 10,000 tests with only 868 or so coming back positive. That's only about 9% coming back positive.

Can agree with the bold above. I forgot about that. I wish I knew if what I had several weeks ago was it. But, look at the testing numbers even for Iowa, There have been something like 9,000 or 10,000 tests with only 868 or so coming back positive. That's only about 9% coming back positive.

Whether tests are positive or negative it is still a data point and data that adds up.

I would love to take a test tomorrow to see if I have had it. I have not had any big time symptoms but over the last few weeks I have felt tired, slight stuffy head and scratchy throat, no fever I do not think. But I am pretty much staying home except for a few trips to store and pharmacy and to get home improvement stuff.

If I tested positive and been around my wife all this time maybe she has had it. If we both test positive and have some good immunity we can run errands for others etc etc.

We have to ask the question "I wonder how many people in NYC and NY state have it". To me that is a huge question as far as how to plan. Well only one way to find out the answer.

Take that up with Rob. Guess he will have a different take! His board not mine.

If he tells me this inappropriate I will gladly apologize. Not my intention to preach politics, but holding people responsible for their actions is well beyond politics. Sorry you do not know the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts