Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood donations have been seriously reduced because of this lock down/scare.

So that is something good you could do, even if you don't buy into any of this.

Next week sir, appts. I'm not dismissing the whole thing. Perspective puts it at the level of a bad influenza season. Not scared...that's my call. You can be scared shitless, that's your call.

Other people have expressed difficulty discussing exponential growth with friends/family.

How 100,000 lives lost very quickly turns into 1,000,000.

I think most of these projections that say 100-200k lives lost are assuming we are doing a better job than we are at social isolation.

I think we are headed towards a million lives lost by the end of the month.

In the US? Did you pull this off CNN? Or your ass?

Yes, I was looking purely at just the math of exponential growth.

I'm actually surprised and somewhat relieved it does expect to level off on it's own. I guess you can list a number of factors that could just naturally cause that to happen.

Longer summer days, but hell, that's several weeks away. I've recently heard the UV exposure might help the most.

Next week sir, appts. I'm not dismissing the whole thing. Perspective puts it at the level of a bad influenza season. Not scared...that's my call. You can be scared shitless, that's your call.

My head is going to explode from reading all this BS from these guys typing in their closets.

Yikes... My eat crow line to TK really riled you up.

Take it easy. If you want to give blood, great! Please take precautions and be safe.

Man you get into these piss matches a lot! Lol.

You don't make a lot of friends when you tell maybe 60% the people posting are wrong.

But time has proven I was correct to call out all the junk TK was posting.

Now I have TK trying to correct my typos to score some points I guess.

Predicting the severity of an event and amount of fear you have from said event don't have to be related. All the numbers show how bad this is going to be. Me recognizing it doesn't make me any more scared. That said, I am a little scared. On a 1-10 scale I'd rate my fear level a 3.

You're still on the bad influenza train? 1200 deaths today and counting. We will be at 5000 deaths a day in the US in the next couple weeks.

Predicting the severity of an event and amount of fear you have from said event don't have to be related. All the numbers show how bad this is going to be. Me recognizing it doesn't make me any more scared. That said, I am a little scared. On a 1-10 scale I'd rate my fear level a 3.

TK is annoying. This Ann Coulter wanna be is an ass.

You don't make a lot of friends when you tell maybe 60% the people posting are wrong.

But time has proven I was correct to call out all the junk TK was posting.

Now I have TK trying to correct my typos to score some points I guess.
LoL, you are a riot.

I've noticed that as well, that guy just fights and argues with people on here, that's why i don't respond to him.

I went around and around with him last week. Got pretty ugly and I got out of hand a bit. Now I just chuckle reading his banter back and forth with others. I'm all about letting others have their opinion. I don't need to get into it with him or anybody else. Everybody has a right to an opinion. That's what a forum is for.

That's about where I am but I'll be honest, it inches up a bit every day.

This would be an interesting poll question, measuring on a level of 1-10 just to see where people are at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts