Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn’t surprise me because of the amount of people we are testing. This has its positives as well because it will finally get us closer to a better mortality rate and limit those testing positive to self isolate. It also has it disadvantages because it brings on fear and overreaction. The game changer IMO will be when we can test for the Antibodies In individuals to see who’s had it and never knew they did or thought was the flu, that’s going to really open people’s eyes, to how widespread this Covid19 really was.

You mean the lack of testing? We aren't testing nearly as many people as other places.

I was thinking about giving blood next week, but have never done it before. I don't even know my own blood type. Plus, I'm sure the people that would take my blood would want to know if I've been tested for the virus, which I haven't.

I'm sure they will test for everything. they aren't going to turn you away because you haven't been to a MD and been tested. they'll ask questions and test.

I don't know, me and my family have gotten great care all these years when needed, and in a timely fashion. Who would you say has better or would you prefer to get care?

It really depends on location, insurance coverage, genetics, diet, and expectations. Some take the approach to leave things in professional providers. Others don't trust that.

Our local main med providers started a medical insurance company that does go into E Iowa. They were horrible on both providing until and coverage 60 Minutes showed up.

Within the same system I ve had primaries that are basically drug salesmen and reminded me of the dad on Honey I Shrunk the Kids to level headed doctors that incorporate functional medicine.

Btw Europe generally has much higher cancer survival rates, but they also euthanize in some nation's (we do it too but it's much more stealth) and they ban more carcinogens.

You dont think there is potential for lawless anarchy if you continue to treat the general populace like prisoners, with their one hour a day of "yard time"?

Wait until some militant tries to take out Dr. Fauci (which is why he has requested more protection). Or Trump himself. You WILL see martial law if that happens. People are not animals, or prisoners.

My alternative view of human nature is that the vast majority will make reasonable decisions, follow logical rules, and work with others in the face of a crisis like this one. Yes, there will be outliers, which is why we have laws. So, you are right...people are not animals, but quite a few are in prison.

This afternoon I went to two different Dollar Stores, one CVS store and Lowes. None of them had any hand sanitizer, no toilet paper, no Lysol spray cans and no masks. This is beyond frustrating.

Last edited:
Governor Reynolds has just updated us that of those who have been tested to date
93% have come back negative.

THAT is why she is not shutting down the state

Another gain in positives was squarely in to 10-15% range. THAT is why she is not shutting down the state.

She is in close contact with state medical experts and has concocted a formula for shutting it down of which the threshold has yet to be met.

THAT is why she's not shutting down the state.

For being a female Governor Reynolds sure has a lot of onions, more than the governor's in the two states immediately to her east.

THAT is why she's not shutting down the state.

I saw a projection where they think Washington DC will end up with 93,000 infected. I googled their population and it was 166,000. Not apples to apples to Iowa because that's a lot of congested people. But 166,000 is a lot less than 3 million too.

The one guy said everyone who says they think have it gets put in as a positive test, but the numbers are out there about how many negative tests there are. Something like 90% of people who get tested come back negative. That guy was an idot. Everyone else in the video seemed ok. The first guy was off I guess.

Illinois Governor Pritzker in HIS briefing just said 210 Illinois citizens have lost their lives to this.

Thats a months worth of murders in Chicago, Rockford, Peoria and East Saint Louis. But criminals still run free and get every chance to rehab themselves.

It really depends on location, insurance coverage, genetics, diet, and expectations. Some take the approach to leave things in professional providers. Others don't trust that.

Our local main med providers started a medical insurance company that does go into E Iowa. They were horrible on both providing until and coverage 60 Minutes showed up.

Within the same system I ve had primaries that are basically drug salesmen and reminded me of the dad on Honey I Shrunk the Kids to level headed doctors that incorporate functional medicine.

Btw Europe generally has much higher cancer survival rates, but they also euthanize in some nation's (we do it too but it's much more stealth) and they ban more carcinogens.

Now your speaking my language. I do this for my living.

ACTUALLY: https://www.survivornet.com/article...cer-survival-rates-in-europe-new-study-finds/

US 5 year rates for top sites if remember correctly

Breast 89%
Prostate 97%
Colon 64%
Lung 18%
Melanoma 91%

US tops Italy who tops all other European countries.

Last edited:
This afternoon I went to two different Dollar Stores, one CVS store and Lowes. None of them had any hand sanitizer, no toilet paper, no Lysol spray cans and no masks. This is beyond frustrating.

......and you probably picked up the virus running all over looking for the supplies when you could have stayed at home safe without needing any of it!!

I kid because I care. Just kidding!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts