Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it was China, they were halfway across the world. When it was Italy, they were old and smoked. Now it's New York and they all live too close together. Iowa probably won't get hit as hard as these places. But we are gunna get hard. I just hope if anyone i know has a medical emergency in the next 6 months, it comes in the next week. Otherwise they will probably die from it because there won't be a doctor to help them or an ambulance to pick them up.

Friend of mine was diagnosed w COVID19. They wouldn't test as they were sure as they eliminated other possibilities.

He is 70 w some health issues...joint and moderately overweight. He is struggling to breath. Talking on phone was hard due to breathing.. Got better late last week then bam. Says feels like a belt tightened around sternum. 102 temp.

He was told to go to special triage which sent him to er. At ER the told him to go home. He said they said theyve sent hundreds home wo test and only come back if breathing got worse. Based on our conversation that surprised me as it sounded bad. Not mucus like but wind knocked out like. His wife has it too, but not quite as bad. Came down at same time. She is 70 but looks like a healthy 58 yo. Prior he was vibrant in nature, not sickly.

What state? I knew the numbers were under reported, but from what you state, vastly under reported.

I seriously question if I had it weeks ago. Maybe not, but I was tested for Influenza which came back neg.

I agree that we all know he's wrong. Not sure I agree about muting him tho. There aren't enough people dumb enough to be influenced by him to change the final numbers much.

What if they change the numbers by just 1? That is someone’s life.

People are talking about this being over in 15 days? Yes, people are dumb enough.

When it was China, they were halfway across the world. When it was Italy, they were old and smoked. Now it's New York and they all live too close together. Iowa probably won't get hit as hard as these places. But we are gunna get hard. I just hope if anyone i know has a medical emergency in the next 6 months, it comes in the next week. Otherwise they will probably die from it because there won't be a doctor to help them or an ambulance to pick them up.

Think about all the prisons in this country and how over crowded they are. All those inmates will be passing the virus around like a football.

TK, you can believe what you want and maybe you’ll be right. I live in the Big U metro area. I know for sure that the ER is being overrun and have a friend who is very ill and would normally be in hospital sent home. Talked on the phone. He called the ER a zoo it was so swamped. Dr. Told him they’ve turned away hundreds to be at home. He sounds like crap and could barely talk to me. He is 70 with some health issues. His wife is sick too, but not as bad. They wouldn’t test him, but said they diagnosed him with it as all the other tests were negative. If he dies, his DC will probably say heart failure I would guess.

I get what you are saying. But you will look like total ass if you are wrong.

I am also aware of a doctor that has it, but they won’t test and are requiring them to go to work. The chaos is happening in the US. It isn’t normal flu. His voice sounds like he was trying to talk after the wind was knocked off. He got better late last week and now is in bad shape.

I've heard what's in the bold on a couple occasions. This is quite different with this virus. People getting thru their symptoms then thinking all is good only to go downhill. I presume it is a bad pneumonia following the virus.

Everyone remain calm, America has shown the Covid 19 who's boss. You can keep us down, but you can NOT and I mean can NOT tell us shit. We will be open by Easter (even tho yesterday it was - we'll be open by the end of the 15 days, that I first heard anything about yesterday and then told we had already lived through 8 days of said 15 days). America #1 in our hearts - #1 in showing Covid 19 the door!

Where's my................... "Cuck Fovid-19"................................shirt?!

Last edited:
Think about all the prisons in this country and how over crowded they are. All those inmates will be passing the virus around like a football.

Maybe they should have kept their azz out of prison. You can say it should at least be confined to the walls of the prison if they do it right. Least of my concerns.

I did hear about some prison inmates somewhere that did get it.

What if they change the numbers by just 1? That is someone’s life.

People are talking about this being over in 15 days? Yes, people are dumb enough.

Next think you will tell me are that people are stupid enough to drink chemicals for fish tanks to try to become immune to Covid.

Next think you will tell me are that people are stupid enough to drink chemicals for fish tanks to try to become immune to Covid.

it is the only republican plan I’ve seen that might make this all end quickly.

I’m not even joking. That plan would technically work. Credit where credit due.

jesus, I shut down on this site for a week because a. no sports and b. I am sick of the corona talk and trying to escape it, but let me tell you this... I did not come back expecting to see THIS posted from you haha.

What state? I knew the numbers were under reported, but from what you state, vastly under reported.

I seriously question if I had it weeks ago. Maybe not, but I was tested for Influenza which came back neg.

Your neighbor to the east. Being a U town, I imagine it’s more susceptible.

jesus, I shut down on this site for a week because a. no sports and b. I am sick of the corona talk and trying to escape it, but let me tell you this... I did not come back expecting to see THIS posted from you haha.

Rumor has it I can’t get across the Skunk River do to the smell, and Nebraska, well, it just can’t through all the Husker hype.

Keep MN Hawk away and close the southern border. Iowa’s good then.

A lot has changed in a couple weeks. You would have to be blind not to see it by now. My main concern then was the economy. We are clearly past that since it's going to take from here regardless of what happens.

Rumor has it I can’t get across the Skunk River do to the smell, and Nebraska, well, it just can’t through all the Husker hype.

Keep MN Hawk away and close the southern border. Iowa’s good then.
yeah, I can confirm that Nebraska still sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts