Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really stupid logic, just because you found 1 video where nurses were actually enjoying their job. Maybe they were on a break, perhaps the end of their shift, I don't know and I don't give a damn. If nurses want to take a few minutes to enjoy their job who are YOU to judge? By gawd condemn all nurses because TK found A video where there were nurses enjoying their job.

You tell people to shut off TV, you need to shut off your twitter.

Beautiful reply and put down as who could be getting on nurses doctors and first responders during this, even hospital sanitation people who clean the floors and rooms.

But you you know you are pissing into the wind here and cant hit the troll.

The One World: Together at Home Concert is kinda cool

On all the local channels wherever one hangs his hat

Beats watching reruns or the news right now

One-World-Together-at-Home-1024x576.jpg

Trump surrogate Steven Moore compared the protesters protesting the "stay at home order" to modern day "Rosa Parks" types. Ok...no one is out burning down their houses, forcing them to use alternate restrooms/restaurants, or making them live in fear for their lives. Old affluent white men say the stupidest things with little regard to an understanding of history.

Haven’t you learned by now not to take Trump so literal?

Yup. You did, if you did not look at where the breaks went, and how the “relief” impacted the national debt during the current presidency.Or are you still hanging on to one of the great economic lies of all time, the “trickle down” ?

Yes, even Pres candidate George H W Bush in the debate in 1980 called Reagan's Supply Side trickle down theory "voodoo economics" and David Stockman, Reagan's big economic advisor and Budget Director, who put together the trickle down plan from so called expert economists wrote a book about 4-6 years ago admitting that Supply Side Trickle down is a hoax and doesnt work.

Since January 1981 Reagan and the trickle down theory has taken so much money from wages and the hands of so many of the bottom 80% that it is no wonder our economy is rather limp.

Put $5-$10 thousand more dollars in wages or transfer payments in the hands of 80% of workers and the economy will hum, it wont kill profits which actually shareholders could take a few extra cents or a nickle or dime less each year.

Your welcome now you carry on with your complete douchebaggery on this thread.. I must of struck a nerve with you, sorry didn’t know you were this soft and Sensitive Finn. You want to claim that Biden’s rambling and lapses in coherent sentences is due to stuttering more power to you.

No shit. It’s obviously senility or dementia.

Sweden to US is apples to oranges geographically, travelers into country maybe, density wise probably. The data I posted compared very nearby countries that are probably much closer to Sweden in many more respects socially and demographically, etc

Supposedly somewhere around 430,000 people flew into the US from China from the beginning of the outbreak until the travel ban. I'd be curious how many flew into Sweden from China.

Yes, even Pres candidate George H W Bush in the debate in 1980 called Reagan's Supply Side trickle down theory "voodoo economics" and David Stockman, Reagan's big economic advisor and Budget Director, who put together the trickle down plan from so called expert economists wrote a book about 4-6 years ago admitting that Supply Side Trickle down is a hoax and doesnt work.

Since January 1981 Reagan and the trickle down theory has taken so much money from wages and the hands of so many of the bottom 80% that it is no wonder our economy is rather limp.

Put $5-$10 thousand more dollars in wages or transfer payments in the hands of 80% of workers and the economy will hum, it wont kill profits which actually shareholders could take a few extra cents or a nickle or dime less each year.

Explains why people from other countries aren’t rushing our borders. Yea, this place sucks.

As far as the dancing nurse videos goes, this is a huge country with shit tons of hospitals. Some areas have virtually no patients and some are over loaded. All it proves is that we shouldn't have shut down elective surgeries at every hospital at the same time. But people like TK thinks it proves that select hospitals being over run is a hoax. If nurses in Montana make a dancing video, it doesn't mean hospitals in New York are empty. I think some people just can't grasp the size of the US.

Yup. You did, if you did not look at where the breaks went, and how the “relief” impacted the national debt during the current presidency.Or are you still hanging on to one of the great economic lies of all time, the “trickle down” ?

Good God, you're all over the place. Well, except, economic reality. You've pretty much a) abandoned it, or, b) were clueless to begin with, and have done a stellar job maintaining same.

As far as the dancing nurse videos goes, this is a huge country with shit tons of hospitals. Some areas have virtually no patients and some are over loaded. All it proves is that we shouldn't have shut down elective surgeries at every hospital at the same time. But people like TK thinks it proves that select hospitals being over run is a hoax. If nurses in Montana make a dancing video, it doesn't mean hospitals in New York are empty. I think some people just can't grasp the size of the US.
There's absolutely no proof of hospitals being overwhelmed. You're just a dumbass.

Let's look at that.

Sweden's first case was supposedly on February 4th, while the first case in the U.S. was January 20th. So, basically a couple of weeks difference.

Sweden has chosen to not do the shutdown/lockdown, while the U.S. has.

Sweden's total death count is at 1,400, while the U.S. death count is supposedly at 35,443 according to the CDC.

Sweden's population is supposedly 10,327,600, while the U.S. pop is 330,617,416.

This means that without using the draconian measures we're using in the U.S., .0135% of Sweden's population has died from COVID-19, while .0107% of the U.S. population has died from COVID-19. If the U.S. had the same rate, we would have seen 44,818 people die from COVID-19 excluding the 2-week difference. Maybe we can check this in 2 weeks...

Is shutting down the economy and liberty worth this?
No shutdown and millions haven't died. Say it ain't so.

Good God, you're all over the place. Well, except, economic reality. You've pretty much a) abandoned it, or, b) were clueless to begin with, and have done a stellar job maintaining same.

Boy. That was a great analysis. Do you now have, say, 30 seconds to tell me all you know about the problems with the economy?

Explains why people from other countries aren’t rushing our borders. Yea, this place sucks.

I am pretty sure you are being sarcastic and I still highly believe this country's form of govt and Constitution are the best. But the US also exchange King George III by about 1880 to be ruled by large monopolies and large oligarchies according to legal and other scholars. And it has all led to killing unions and good paying jobs, huge profitable companies paying zero income tax, and Citizens United and other court cases giving it all to big business.

I am not sure a lot of people from upper European countries/Scandanavian areas with their great healthcare and social services are clamoring to come to the US, not sure but just a feeling.

I copied the chart below which you may recognize as New Daily US Covid Cases from Johns Hopkins site. I added the horizontal red bar as an approximation of the average since about March 30-31. The red line is at the 30,000 per day amount. It goes up and down, up and down, one or two hot spots cool down and lessen, but then other spots get hot. This is just as most epidemiologists have described what would and will happen. Let's hope the plateau goes downhill.

upload_2020-4-18_22-21-27.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts