Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really stupid logic, just because you found 1 video where nurses were actually enjoying their job. Maybe they were on a break, perhaps the end of their shift, I don't know and I don't give a damn. If nurses want to take a few minutes to enjoy their job who are YOU to judge? By gawd condemn all nurses because TK found A video where there were nurses enjoying their job.

You tell people to shut off TV, you need to shut off your twitter.
Omfg. One video? There are countless videos that obviously had a lot of time devoted to choreography. Stop being a dumbass.

Thanks for the alert, Doctor.

Your welcome now you carry on with your complete douchebaggery on this thread.. I must of struck a nerve with you, sorry didn’t know you were this soft and Sensitive Finn. You want to claim that Biden’s rambling and lapses in coherent sentences is due to stuttering more power to you.

Last edited:
I went to cash some time ago, with some minor exceptions, thank goodness, and a smart friend. The national debt increase, both actual and predicted down the road, was the result of massive tax relief for a select few. That is why I converted. Now, with the virus, I look even smarter on the financial end. Sad. I think we will experience some really tough decisions when Corona finally subsides. Where will the $$ come from? Watch your back. Unless, of course, you are so wealthy you don’t have to worry. Maybe.

<<The national debt increase...was the result of a massive tax relief for a select few>>

SOMEone failed economics...

Your welcome now you carry on with your complete douchebaggery on this thread.. I must of struck a nerve with you, sorry didn’t know you were this soft and Sensitive Finn. You want to claim that Biden’s rambling and lapses in coherent sentences is due to stuttering more power to you.

I love it when someone resorts to personal attacks and name calling when they have no logical response in a disagreement. Thanks for another great example!

I love it when someone resorts to personal attacks and name calling when they have no logical response in a disagreement. Thanks for another great example!

Thanks for the alert, Psychologist Finn :p Now does this make u feel better?

I provide my opinion and you respond like an asshat. Hello POT!!!! So please spare me the resorts to personal attacks bullshit!! GAFB..

Omfg. One video? There are countless videos that obviously had a lot of time devoted to choreography. Stop being a dumbass.

Who friggin cares??? You mean you've never blown off steam at work or goofed around a little. The videos mean nothing, it's people posting crap to support their narratives.

Thanks for the alert, Psychologist Finn :p Now does this make u feel better?

I provide my opinion and you respond like an asshat. Hello POT!!!!

Actually, I learned about that technique long ago when I taught a grad level course on propaganda, but thanks anyway.

Let's look at that.

Sweden's first case was supposedly on February 4th, while the first case in the U.S. was January 20th. So, basically a couple of weeks difference.

Sweden has chosen to not do the shutdown/lockdown, while the U.S. has.

Sweden's total death count is at 1,400, while the U.S. death count is supposedly at 35,443 according to the CDC.

Sweden's population is supposedly 10,327,600, while the U.S. pop is 330,617,416.

This means that without using the draconian measures we're using in the U.S., .0135% of Sweden's population has died from COVID-19, while .0107% of the U.S. population has died from COVID-19. If the U.S. had the same rate, we would have seen 44,818 people die from COVID-19 excluding the 2-week difference. Maybe we can check this in 2 weeks...

Is shutting down the economy and liberty worth this?

Sweden to US is apples to oranges geographically, travelers into country maybe, density wise probably. The data I posted compared very nearby countries that are probably much closer to Sweden in many more respects socially and demographically, etc

Sweden to US is apples to oranges geographically, travelers into country maybe, density wise probably. The data I posted compared very nearby countries that are probably much closer to Sweden in many more respects socially and demographically, etc
That's a weak ass argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts