Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a difference between an opinion piece, which you linked, and a credible, sourced news story.
No doubt, but in most journalism today opinion pieces are based ones definitions of "credible news" ... and news is too often based on the writer's (or editor's) opinion. ;)

:cool::cool::cool:It Makes Perfect Sense might as well crank them numbers up!!

New York City, already a world epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak, sharply increased its death toll by more than 3,700 victims on Tuesday, after officials said they were now including people who had never tested positive for the virus but were presumed to have died of it.

:cool::cool::cool:It Makes Perfect Sense might as well crank them numbers up!!

New York City, already a world epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak, sharply increased its death toll by more than 3,700 victims on Tuesday, after officials said they were now including people who had never tested positive for the virus but were presumed to have died of it.
They are just trying to win a free Panchero's burrito my friend. "Pump it Up". I knew this thread would come back to football at some point.

I don't know TK personally but I'm guessing he is a "contrarian" ... as I am one myself I can see that trait. Nothing wrong with that and actually we need more of it in the world ... too many sheeple simply following the herd. Steve Jobs was a classic contrarian and he did great things. Here is something I can point people to to understand the TKs and I of the world ...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/articles/201205/field-guide-the-contrarian
He is a jerk. Enuf said.

There is a difference between an opinion piece, which you linked, and a credible, sourced news story.

At least it is opinion as opposed to what TK is pawning off. Literally, he's using the equiv of inquiring minds wanting to know.upload_2020-4-14_20-20-37.jpeg
images
upload_2020-4-14_20-22-17.jpegupload_2020-4-14_20-23-3.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-14_20-22-15.jpeg
    upload_2020-4-14_20-22-15.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 1
That guy isn't too smart because that was always the plan. The fact that he doesn't understand it just shows how little some people's brains comprehend numbers. What would be the point of stopping social distancing the exact second the numbers stopped going up? That would make no sense at all. I gotta say TK, some of the stuff you put on here isn't that bad, but stuff like this one really opens my eyes to how bad you really are and comprehension.

I assume you saw that tweet and thought "no shit. I should post that". Like it was some genius thought, when really it was incredibly ignorant. How can that guy be paying any attention the last couple months and really think that was ever the plan? How can you say you are a critical thinker and ever think that was the plan? Stopping social distancing right at the peak accomplishes absolutely nothing. Even someone who believes the entire thing is a hoax understands that simple concept.

That guy isn't too smart because that was always the plan. The fact that he doesn't understand it just shows how little some people's brains comprehend numbers. What would be the point of stopping social distancing the exact second the numbers stopped going up? That would make no sense at all. I gotta say TK, some of the stuff you put on here isn't that bad, but stuff like this one really opens my eyes to how bad you really are and comprehension.

I assume you saw that tweet and thought "no shit. I should post that". Like it was some genius thought, when really it was incredibly ignorant. How can that guy be paying any attention the last couple months and really think that was ever the plan? How can you say you are a critical thinker and ever think that was the plan? Stopping social distancing right at the peak accomplishes absolutely nothing. Even someone who believes the entire thing is a hoax understands that simple concept.
You waste a lot of energy trying to appear intelligent.

Bull shit. CNN, for example clearly labels their stories as “opinion” or analysis. Pay attention and make an intelligent decision.
Oh I would agree with you in what CNN tries to do with opinion or analysis. Despite their middle name there is very little "news" reporting. Same is true for Fox. These cable networks are on 24/7 so they have to fill time as there is only so much news and the opinion side gets much higher ratings. I actually probably get my news from 20 different sources, left/center/right, just to keep informed what people are spinning. Just my opinion but there are really very few investigative journalist left. Sheryl Attkisson and Laura Logan are the two I have the most faith in these days.

Don't take it so personal, people can have different views or news sources and still respect a different train of thought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts