Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been. They're doing everything they can to inflate the numbers, and all the zombies are eating it up.
There are people out there trying to make a living by putting out all sorts of crazy shit, and all the zombies are eating it up. And if they've been doing it the whole time, then why did they need to add so many this time? Sure sounded like the first time to me. And if doctors make a list of 3000 people who died just like everyone else who has COVID, dobyou think the number is more accurate before or after they add that number?

Seriously TK, there are around 25,000 people now. How many would you guess is the "real" count? Remember it's only been one month too.

Seriously TK, there are around 25,000 people now. How many would you guess is the "real" count? Remember it's only been one month too.
The first case in the U.S. was in January. I don't know why I even respond. You have no desire to know the truth. You just want to argue.

All I know is I am getting damn tired of this. The economic affect of this is going to be felt for generations. The "new normal" will mean less rights for all Americans.

The first case in the U.S. was in January. I don't know why I even respond. You have no desire to know the truth. You just want to argue.

How am I any different than you in that regard? There is plenty of shit on both sides that tell "the truth". We both believe what we want. You believe the exact opposite of what the mainstream opinion is every single time, and I look at both sides objectively until I form my own opinion. Sometimes it's against what's mainstream and sometimes it's with it. The only time you can say someone isn't interested in the truth is when they pick the same side every single time. Can you tell me a time you sided with mainstream media?

How am I any different than you in that regard? There is plenty of shit on both sides that tell "the truth". We both believe what we want. You believe the exact opposite of what the mainstream opinion is every single time, and I look at both sides objectively until I form my own opinion. Sometimes it's against what's mainstream and sometimes it's with it. The only time you can say someone isn't interested in the truth is when they pick the same side every single time. Can you tell me a time you sided with mainstream media?
What are you a standup comedian now?

I just read an article about how Sweden is doing way worse per capita than their neighboring countries. I've also seen things that say they are doing pretty much the same. I have no idea what to believe there because if one is right, then the other is a straight up lie. There is no way for any of us to know which one is lying, so to pick a side there is just believing what you want to believe. That's not to say I don't have an opinion on it. It's just that my opinion is an educated guess.

As far as the overall virus goes, all the numbers from every other country is basically the same. They start slow, then start blowing up. I believe those numbers because those numbers make sense to me. I recognize that the exact count is off because some people will die from it and not get counted and some people will die from something else and get counted. Those will somewhat cancel each other out and what's left is still a shit ton of people dying while we are killing the economy by trying to keep that number as low as possible.

What are you a standup comedian now?
I've already been on both sides of this arguement. And I was a standup comedian until COVID closed me down. Seriously ask yourself, are you always on the opposite side of the mainstream side? If the answer is yes, than how can you say you're objective at all?

I don't know TK personally but I'm guessing he is a "contrarian" ... as I am one myself I can see that trait. Nothing wrong with that and actually we need more of it in the world ... too many sheeple simply following the herd. Steve Jobs was a classic contrarian and he did great things. Here is something I can point people to to understand the TKs and I of the world ...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/articles/201205/field-guide-the-contrarian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts