Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob, the HN site has the Like button but can you also get a Bad News button because that does not sound good if a lot of workers get sick.

This has to be the about the epitome of poor journalism. Chris Wallace the fairly sane actually moderate host on Fox News yesterday threw a tough question to a Fox reporter, Gillian Turner. The question was basically that some reporting is showing how poorly Trump responded to covid invasion so 'how damaging is this to the president.' And the camera goes to Turner who starts to have this pained look on her face as she realizes this is no softball question but a very loaded question "Thanks effing Chris". She mumbles around and you can almost see her brain is searching for a way out so after 15-20 seconds of blathering she PIVOTS to China being the culprit. I just had to laugh and groan and then I am also glad I dont watch that train wreck network. Oh and today's headlines show Trump not happy with Chris Wallace.

video link:

web page link with same video embedded:
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-fox-news-chris-wallace-mike-wallace-022048383.html

This guy does a great job explaining how hydroxychloroquine & zinc work. Since artemisinin (sweet wormwood) also blocks hemoglobin catabolism, I wonder if it would work as well. For those who don't know, artemisinin is also used to treat malaria. It's a natural version from the sweet wormwood plant but also has synthetic versions.

This guy does a great job explaining how hydroxychloroquine & zinc work. Since artemisinin (sweet wormwood) also blocks hemoglobin catabolism, I wonder if it would work as well. For those who don't know, artemisinin is also used to treat malaria. It's a natural version from the sweet wormwood plant but also has synthetic versions.

TK, does hydroxychloroquine work on the common cold/flu too?

This includes me as well. But I'd sure LOVE to be able to watch sporting events on TV. I'm hoping MLB will act on this Arizona plan they are checking into where all 30 teams are quarantined and they can play ball.

On top of Rob Howe's post on Gazette reporting Tama packing plant has workers testing positive there is a report that 230 workers test positive at plant in Sioux City.

Smithfield Foods’ CEO warned of potential meat shortages as he agreed to indefinitely close a giant South Dakota pork processing facility.

Smithfield president expressed concern about lack of meat in grocery stores and how it will affect supply chains BUT no mention of any quote from him about concerned workers or food safety. Then dollars are always at the top of their minds.

You know what I love some greatly cooked meat but I can do without a lot of it with pasta sauce with veggies instead of meat like Italian pasta and beans which has plenty of protein, and other vegetables and fruits for meals.

Well, who would have guessed! Now Trump tweets hint at firing Dr. Fauci.
I'm not a Trump guy, but Fauci is a lying POS. He's trying to say Trump didn't act quick enough, but Fauci is the guy responsible for advising Trump and Fauci was the one saying this wasn't anything to worry about as of late February. Now, he's trying to say he was advising that strict measures should have been taken in early February. He's a liar.

I'm not a Trump guy, but Fauci is a lying POS. He's trying to say Trump didn't act quick enough, but Fauci is the guy responsible for advising Trump and Fauci was the one saying this wasn't anything to worry about as of late February. Now, he's trying to say he was advising that strict measures should have been taken in early February. He's a liar.

Dr Fauci said we could go about our normal routine in April.

During the H1N1 outbreak... During the Ebola outbreak... Know what I did?

I went on my normal routine. Because we had a federal government that actually responded to the crisis in a way that didn't require me putting my entire life on hold.

And Dr Fauci is part of the federal government. His criticism of the federal government's response does not absolve him necessarily. It is only to acknowledged the problem.

People point to the Feb 22nd travel ban. Okay, what about April? What did the Federal government do to prepare for the virus in April?

I'm sure Trump could have done a better job, taken it more seriously, etc. I'm not a fan of his petulance and refusal to take any responsibility for anything. But there sure is a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking going on with this whole thing that's troubling. Most people underestimated how hard we'd be hit. Not just Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts