Xavier Foster Announcement

What happened to the girl?

tenor.gif

Either X still hasn't decided or this is one of the closest guarded recruiting watches in recent history. Usually by now there's some legit talk one way or the other that seeps out.
I expect him to go ISU. Why? Seems the only reason he would choose Iowa is if he grew up a big IOWA fan...and we'd have heard a lot about that. I'd love nothing more than to be wrong...but I'll be surprised if it's IOWA on 11/11

If I had to guess he's been Iowa for a long time and just wanted to experience the whole process to see if anyone could beat them out.

And if he doesn't go to Iowa I don't really care. PMAC is the future anyway. He had 2 dunks vs Lindsay Whalen University.

If I had to guess he's been Iowa for a long time and just wanted to experience the whole process to see if anyone could beat them out.

And if he doesn't go to Iowa I don't really care. PMAC is the future anyway. He had 2 dunks vs Lindsay Whalen University.

We played Minnesota's women's team? ;)

I've heard from people on both sides on this one claiming he's heading to their school. I honestly don't know.

Grandfather played at Iowa. Hawkeyes were first to offer. Girlfriend is at Iowa State. Cyclones are putting more players in the NBA.
A gf is not a good reason to go to a school, particularly a hs gf. that's my 2 centavos.

These "Attention Whore" college choice announcements are hideous.

It is like brides trying to have and do the most the most "unique" thing at their wedding because it is "their day."

Just Stop, you aren't that important.

I agree in general but I don't see that as the case with Foster. I've been impressed with how close to the vest he's played things. He's also narrowed the list down to 2 schools so it's not like he's leading a bunch of teams on. I respect the way he's gone about this. He won't be the recruit who sits at a table with like 8 hats and hovers over each of them to be really dramatic.

I agree in general but I don't see that as the case with Foster. I've been impressed with how close to the vest he's played things. He's also narrowed the list down to 2 schools so it's not like he's leading a bunch of teams on. I respect the way he's gone about this. He won't be the recruit who sits at a table with like 8 hats and hovers over each of them to be really dramatic.
I hope he comes to Iowa. Fran needs a recruiting homerun.

Latest posts