Xavier Foster Announcement

Who knows where Foster is going, I'm just glad one of the two teams in the state kept him from heading to a Kansas or North Carolina.

Hope he has a good career wherever he goes. Iowa has played more of a true center and I hear he was a Hawk fan growing up. Conversely I think you will see ISU utilize Conduit as a true center going forward(kind of reminds me of a Acie Earl. He was a lot better than Acie Earl as a freshmen but I don't know if he will improve as much as Earl did) so I'm sure Prohm would be happy to utilize a shot blocking 7 footer with offensive skills and ISU has had the better basketball program for a while. It will be interesting to see who gets him.

Congrats to whichever program gets him and hopefully he elevates that program.

If he doesn't go to Iowa, I don't really care where he goes. The Iowa State team has gotten less under the new coaching staff so it probably wouldn't be very significant if he went there. The guy is a good player, but there are a lot of good players in college.

If he doesn't go to Iowa, I don't really care where he goes. The Iowa State team has gotten less under the new coaching staff so it probably wouldn't be very significant if he went there. The guy is a good player, but there are a lot of good players in college.
I agree that XF isn’t really a huge game changer. He will be a nice piece for whoever gets him but certainly not dominant.

I do think he’s a very important recruit for Iowa though. So far in the 2020 class we have a bunch of lightly recruited guys. We need a guy like him that can come in an play as a freshman.

I must say my skin gets all tingly and my nipples stand straight up waiting to hear where a 17-year-old decides to go to school.

iu

Signing day is 2 days later, and he wants to sign then.
I understand that and that his HS season will start the following week, but if he's not ready, I don't understand why he'd force the issue. I'm just saying that I think he knows.

I gotta say, for a kid with his talent it seems strange that it comes down to attending an exhibition game at each school to make your final decision just days before announcing.

If he goes to ISU, I'm not going to root against him and will wish him the best. Except when ISU plays Iowa of course.

I gotta say, for a kid with his talent it seems strange that it comes down to attending an exhibition game at each school to make your final decision just days before announcing.

More than likely it doesn't come down to that at all. My guess is he's known for a long time where he's going. If I'm a recruit why not soak it all in? Nothing wrong with that.

More than likely it doesn't come down to that at all. My guess is he's known for a long time where he's going. If I'm a recruit why not soak it all in? Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah. Just seems a bit weird to go visit a bunch of guys you're about to say "No thanks" to. Big LeHAWKski may be right...he may be making a personal "Thank you" to both coaches before he announces. If he's telling them both of his choice...it's bound to leak.

Come on guys. He’s going to Iowa. No solid inside info but Step back and look at the way he interacted with the Iowa players on Monday and now the ISU girl is out of the equation...I’m betting that 11/11 will be a good day.

Either X still hasn't decided or this is one of the closest guarded recruiting watches in recent history. Usually by now there's some legit talk one way or the other that seeps out.
I expect him to go ISU. Why? Seems the only reason he would choose Iowa is if he grew up a big IOWA fan...and we'd have heard a lot about that. I'd love nothing more than to be wrong...but I'll be surprised if it's IOWA on 11/11

Latest posts