Video Montage of the UNI - Iowa Fouls

"well, i am a UNI fan and an Iowa fan. i am not posing as either. ive been on both boards for a long *** time."

I think "posing" is exactly what you are doing, at least when you are posting here.

I didnt' see the game live. You gotta be kidding me. So UNI just sticks a body in and falls down...instant charging call.

Pathetic.

i dont care if hes at iowa or UNI, as long as he is on the football team.

"at this point i am glad he is not on UNI's team. great kid, hard worker, but just not very good at basketball."

If you can explain this quote, which has been linked to you, then I will leave it be. I'll leave it be anyway, actually, I just want you to explain this.

The crazy thing is that John Higgins is widely considered one of the best officials in college BB, Paul Janssen to a lesser extent. Higgins is definitely too arrogant to admit it, but his performance last night was...not one of his shining moments!

"at this point i am glad he is not on UNI's team. great kid, hard worker, but just not very good at basketball."

If you can explain this quote, which has been linked to you, then I will leave it be. I'll leave it be anyway, actually, I just want you to explain this.

i was posting on the UNI board.

therefore i was speaking from the point of view of a UNI fan.

its not that tough dude.

VenturaAce, I have never heard of any ref being referred to as anything but "one of the most respected." There have been refs that have hosed us for years and they are always "one of the most respected." Just once I would love to hear a commentator refer to a ref as "a known tool and least respected ref in the business"

I've noticed that the number of posts a person has on a single thread is directly proportional to the unreasonableness of his initial position and subsequent attempts to justify said initial unreasonable position.

I've noticed that the number of posts a person has on a single thread is directly proportional to the unreasonableness of his initial position and subsequent attempts to justify said initial unreasonable position.

I dont follow.

VenturaAce, I have never heard of any ref being referred to as anything but "one of the most respected." There have been refs that have hosed us for years and they are always "one of the most respected." Just once I would love to hear a commentator refer to a ref as "a known tool and least respected ref in the business"

Mrs. Lucky- if you are suggesting that commentators are a good barometer to determine good/bad, respected/toolbox assessments of officials, you mush have your head in the sand. Commentators are politically correct for the most part and rarely share their personal opinion on officials, especially if they have a controversial opinion on them. Higgins was BAD last night, but he is viewed as one of the best college BB officials around. Actions speak pretty loud here, please see below, AD's must love him! The guy does countless games, nearly every night and is usually doing countless big time conference tournament games and NCAA, Sweet 16 and Final Four games. Just saying:

John Higgins Officiating Schedule - College Basketball Referee

The majority of those calls were incorrect and flat out absurd. Not in any way debatable. The worst thing about it was the inconsistency depending on which team had the ball.

The way that game was officiated put Iowa at a huge disadvantage.

You can choose to deny reality if you want 9yr but don't expect anyone to take you serious.

Rob Howe also interegated a coach aboot a player who is no longer with the program. You can tell the syphillis is starting to take it's hold

Latest posts