Video Montage of the UNI - Iowa Fouls

Rob Howe blames loss on Fran. SAID OFFICIATING NOT THE CAUSE OF HAWKS LOSING. Claims didn't affect outcome..

great job storm, did anybody find out the names of the officials, what conference do they work, rarely does a couple of bad calls affect a game but these guys were very inconsistent, horribly one-sided, looked like an 8th grade tournament game where 3 locals referee and hose the visitors

Officials:

John Higgins - MVC, Big XII
Paul Janssen - MVC, B1G, Big XII
Bo Boroski - MAC, Mid-Continent, Summit, Horizon

WTF does that have to do with getting hosed the entire game with mickey mouse calls?

its called logically explaining the disparity. iowa left 3 FTA on the table.

plus most of the calls people are ******** about (charges) dont even result in free throws.

UNI also shot 8 free throws after the under-4 timeout when iowa started fouling.

sorry dudes, things werent that bad. our team just crumbled when faced when a little adversity.

I didn't see the one where Marble ties up one of their bigs in the lane, gets called for the foul and then gets forearmed to the floor. The refs go look at it on the instant replay and decide they got it right. Unbelievable. then there were about four fouls that they did call on UNI against Iowa where our guys actually made the shot. Those were waved off and we were given the ball out of bounds. I've been watching basketball for decades and haven't seen anything this bad. Love the little cop they got to walk Coach McCaffery out of the gym. Kind of represents UNI right there. Little man syndrome.

Last edited:

plus most of the calls people are ******** about (charges) dont even result in free throws.

UNI also shot 8 free throws after the under-4 timeout when iowa started fouling.

sorry dudes, things werent that bad. our team just crumbled when faced when a little adversity.

LOL our team? You post in the panther forums AS A PANTHER FAN.

LOL. you realize that every there hates me because i am an iowa fan, correct?

"i have degrees from both schools. 4th generation hawkeye...grew up 5 miles from UNI campus.

No, actually, I dont realize that.
"this is going to be a nice cheap easy win for UNI. i say cheap because most people will look at the score and say "wow UNI beat a big ten team by 15" but in reality it wont require that great of an effort by UNI. but it will look good at first glance on paper.

tuttle and AJ have no equal in this game. mccabe is the one guy i worry about because his motor doesnt stop."

and another...

"eric was never committed to UNI, although jake (and eric's sister) really wanted him to.

at this point i am glad he is not on UNI's team. great kid, hard worker, but just not very good at basketball.

most iowa fans i talk to realize that UNI has 5 or 6 guys who would start for iowa this year."
Up Next: Iowa - Panther Nation

So missing the first of 3 1 and 1's explains bs calls? Interesting. So just b/c a charging foul didn't result in free throws for Iowa that somehow changes that fact the calls were complete bs to begin with?

No, actually, I dont realize that.
"this is going to be a nice cheap easy win for UNI. i say cheap because most people will look at the score and say "wow UNI beat a big ten team by 15" but in reality it wont require that great of an effort by UNI. but it will look good at first glance on paper.

tuttle and AJ have no equal in this game. mccabe is the one guy i worry about because his motor doesnt stop."

and another...

"eric was never committed to UNI, although jake (and eric's sister) really wanted him to.

at this point i am glad he is not on UNI's team. great kid, hard worker, but just not very good at basketball.

most iowa fans i talk to realize that UNI has 5 or 6 guys who would start for iowa this year."
Up Next: Iowa - Panther Nation

you have a problem with facts?

So missing the first of 3 1 and 1's explains bs calls? Interesting. So just b/c a charging foul didn't result in free throws for Iowa that somehow changes that fact the calls were complete bs to begin with?

those might be BS calls to iowa fans that dont watch MVC hoops, but they are aregular occurrence in that league.

i know it sucks, and its ruining college hoops, but thats the reality.

Latest posts