Tyler Ulis Trims List to 4

Ulis is visiting this weekend. He will then visit MSU next weekend and will visit Kentucky on Monday the 9th of September. That is an odd day to take an official.

LOCK HIM UP FRAN!!!!

Tyler Ulis

247 sure doesn't paint a rosy picture for us. I think Iowas best hope is he falls in love with Fran and everything Iowa has going for them now. Saying no to MSU would be tough but he's their 2nd favorite kid. They've been hedging their bets with other kids this whole time and now with this Snyder kid. I wish he would just commit to MSU and make this easy. I think MSU is where Ulis wants to go but he doesn't want to be the #2 pg of the same class of another 4 star kid. KY is a wildcard. If they offer and he decides to go there it just is what it is. It seems like a weird fit to me with KY wanting him I guess. They don't seem to go after 4 yr kids witch is what Ulis would be. I hope Fran can be a closer and this visit knocks his socks off.

247 sure doesn't paint a rosy picture for us. I think Iowas best hope is he falls in love with Fran and everything Iowa has going for them now. Saying no to MSU would be tough but he's their 2nd favorite kid. They've been hedging their bets with other kids this whole time and now with this Snyder kid. I wish he would just commit to MSU and make this easy. I think MSU is where Ulis wants to go but he doesn't want to be the #2 pg of the same class of another 4 star kid. KY is a wildcard. If they offer and he decides to go there it just is what it is. It seems like a weird fit to me with KY wanting him I guess. They don't seem to go after 4 yr kids witch is what Ulis would be. I hope Fran can be a closer and this visit knocks his socks off.

They already offered him.

They already offered him.

Nobody can confirm if its an offer with conditions or if they would accept a commitment from Ulis today if he gave one.

Best case scenario is Jones goes to Kentucky and Snider goes to MSU.

I still think Iowa has a chance if that doesnt happen. Ulis and his old man love Fran.

Nobody can confirm if its an offer with conditions or if they would accept a commitment from Ulis today if he gave one.

Best case scenario is Jones goes to Kentucky and Snider goes to MSU.

I still think Iowa has a chance if that doesnt happen. Ulis and his old man love Fran.

I'd heard the same thing in regards to KY and their "offer" It sounded anything but rock solid. If they had offered I'm not sure where the hesitation would be from Ulis. Just the fact Iowa is still in the running with these big boys tells me it's not over yet and Iowa could be just one kick *** visit and either Snyder or Jones commiting to MSU away from it being a done deal

My vote is still with Fran in the upset.

* He's been Iowa's first choice for a long time........no second choice or part of game plan B here (both links below)

* Small fish in a big pond or big fish in a smaller pond?

* Pretty good chance to get behind the steering wheel immediately at Iowa

* His Dad can catch his son live in many more games in BIG territory vs. SEC

Kentucky basketball going to Plan B at point guard in Class of 2014 | Basketball recruiting | Kentucky.com

Michigan State turns attention to point guard recruits Tyler Ulis, Quentin Snider | MLive.com

I'd heard the same thing in regards to KY and their "offer" It sounded anything but rock solid. If they had offered I'm not sure where the hesitation would be from Ulis. Just the fact Iowa is still in the running with these big boys tells me it's not over yet and Iowa could be just one kick *** visit and either Snyder or Jones commiting to MSU away from it being a done deal

Jones aint going to MSU.

His is taking his visits to Duke, Baylor, Kentucky and Kansas.

I recently read that Ulis' father works as a sales rep for Nike. Does anyone know if he has any sort of relationship with Sherman Dillard from Dillard's days with Nike?

My vote is still with Fran in the upset.

* He's been Iowa's first choice for a long time........no second choice or part of game plan B here (both links below)

* Small fish in a big pond or big fish in a smaller pond?

* Pretty good chance to get behind the steering wheel immediately at Iowa

* His Dad can catch his son live in many more games in BIG territory vs. SEC

Kentucky basketball going to Plan B at point guard in Class of 2014 | Basketball recruiting | Kentucky.com

Michigan State turns attention to point guard recruits Tyler Ulis, Quentin Snider | MLive.com
Hopefully shocks them all and comes to Iowa. No mention at all of Iowa in the UK article and only that Iowa is in final 3 in MSU article. Fran and Iowa shouldn't be taken lightly. I'll LOL and want to read the comments if and when he picks Iowa.

I think the reason that Ulis and his Dad were adamant that they have not decided and are still open is because Iowa was not mentioned in the articles.

I think the reason that Ulis and his Dad were adamant that they have not decided and are still open is because Iowa was not mentioned in the articles.
He's undecided BECAUSE Iowa wasn't mentioned in articles or he's undecided and that's WHY Iowa wasn't mentioned? I don't think that's why Iowa wasn't mentioned. He's down to 3, UK, MSU and Iowa. Why not mention it? Because they don't take Iowa seriously. They being scouting websites, media, MSU, and UK.

Last edited:
He's undecided BECAUSE Iowa wasn't mentioned in articles or he's undecided and that's WHY Iowa wasn't mentioned? I don't think that's why Iowa wasn't mentioned. He's down to 3, UK, MSU and Iowa. Why not mention it? Because they don't take Iowa seriously. They being scouting websites, media, MSU, and UK.

And looking at it objectively, why would they? Two of the best BB teams over the last several years, and historically......and then there is Iowa.

And looking at it objectively, why would they? Two of the best BB teams over the last several years, and historically......and then there is Iowa.

But that's what everyone says, and that's what every recruit might say, or acts on....they give Iowa the token nod, but pull for someone else.......My point is that Fran is a different creature....he is cool as the under side of a pillow....he is committed and he would be hard to say no to....jmo...

Cool as as the underside of a pillow. I like that.....

Recruits are noticing the Hawks under Fran now, and they like his style of play and loyalty to his Lads....

:rolleyes:

But that could mean watching Iowa Football!

cat-scramble-.gif

MUST SUIT UP 49ERS IN BLACK AND GOLD!!!!!!!!

Latest posts