Tyler Ulis Trims List to 4

Kentucky is bringing in "perhaps" the most prolific recruiting class ever. 5 players all ranked in the Top 10! Right now... these "kids" have not played one single college game. I would take Iowa right now... yes. Over the season, Kentucky has a higher ceiling... IF their recruits pan out.

This UK team has FIVE legit NBA talents joining the players they already had...this team might falter...but I bet they are one of the final four teams left standing...too much talent there. I would take UK's incoming team over Iowa in a heart beat...if we're picking a game...As far as being a fan, of course I'll take the Hawks...but to say Iowa is more talented...that's a stretch.

Kentucky is bringing in "perhaps" the most prolific recruiting class ever. 5 players all ranked in the Top 10! Right now... these "kids" have not played one single college game. I would take Iowa right now... yes. Over the season, Kentucky has a higher ceiling... IF their recruits pan out.

I like this line of reasoning and have extremely high expectations. Kentucky has a new Fab Five. Sportstalent is correct, however on occasion, the teammates have difficulty meshing, it is somewhat rare but it does happen.....

I am just skyhigh on the Hawks right now. by the way I like this picture of Mel and Pierre.....

resize.php

I like this line of reasoning and have extremely high expectations. Kentucky has a new Fab Five. Sportstalent is correct, however on occasion, the teammates have difficulty meshing, it is somewhat rare but it does happen.....

I am just skyhigh on the Hawks right now. by the way I like this picture of Mel and Pierre..... you mean Coach Dillard, right?

resize.php

This UK team has FIVE legit NBA talents joining the players they already had...this team might falter...but I bet they are one of the final four teams left standing...too much talent there. I would take UK's incoming team over Iowa in a heart beat...if we're picking a game...As far as being a fan, of course I'll take the Hawks...but to say Iowa is more talented...that's a stretch.

No kidding. You could take the worst team in D1, add five top-10 high schoolers to it, and they would instantly be a top-10 team. To say that Iowa's talent level will approach that of Kentucky is ludicrous. If the situations were reverrsed and Iowa was bringing in five top-10 players, everyone here would be talking national championship, and some NIT school that added a couple three-star players would be laughed out of the discussion if they tried to say they improved more.

If he doesn't come to Iowa, I hope he somehow winds up at USC so we won't be reminded about him nearly as often.

Scout is reporting that Sparty just offered another '14 PG

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDanielsFOX 8m

Michigan State just offered Quentin Snider a scholarship

I was told Ulis is visiting Iowa City this weekend. Any truth to this?

And I would imagine it would be an official if he was coming.

I was told Ulis is visiting Iowa City this weekend. Any truth to this?

And I would imagine it would be an official if he was coming.

i think it would be an official if so. not sure why he'd go that route at this point, especially with only 4 making the cut supposedly. that's good news. get the first official, win him over, and then he doesn't need to see any place else!

Ulis is visiting this weekend. He will then visit MSU next weekend and will visit Kentucky on Monday the 9th of September. That is an odd day to take an official.

LOCK HIM UP FRAN!!!!

Tyler Ulis

He will then visit MSU next weekend and will visit Kentucky on Monday the 9th of September. That is an odd day to take an official.

That is the day of their alumni game. Members of the 2010 Elite Eight and 2012 Championship teams will be playing in the game. Its the perfect day to take an official.

Latest posts