Tracking 2015 Class Offers

It looks like Iowa now has the top 4 rated in state recruits for this class per 24/7. I wonder if Rhoads has decided he can no longer call any of the local talent for the rest of the year.
Really bizarre how they are recruiting this class of in-state players. By all accounts they had virtually no contact with the Paulsen twins at all since they reshuffled their coaching staff, despite the fact that their Dad is an ISU grad. They have not offered Boyle even though he would appear to be a much better fit for their style of offense than ours. They just offered an OL from Cedar Rapids Washington that I have literally never even heard of, while not even attempting to contact the 4 players considered the consensus top players in the state this year, all of whom play OL (Newborg, Paulsens, Meeker). Just bizarre.

Really bizarre how they are recruiting this class of in-state players. By all accounts they had virtually no contact with the Paulsen twins at all since they reshuffled their coaching staff, despite the fact that their Dad is an ISU grad. They have not offered Boyle even though he would appear to be a much better fit for their style of offense than ours. They just offered an OL from Cedar Rapids Washington that I have literally never even heard of, while not even attempting to contact the 4 players considered the consensus top players in the state this year, all of whom play OL (Newborg, Paulsens, Meeker). Just bizarre.
the clowns project themselves as way too good to need in state players. None of them can ever live up to Lazard anyways. Bigger and better things my friend. Isu recruiting will just go dominate florida and texas.

A fellow high school classmate/friend, Andrew Davis, was just offered from Texas today. He's from Marion High School (same high school as Allen Reisner), and he is currently playing at Iowa Western. Does anyone know if he is getting looked at by Iowa? He's a 6'6" WR/TE.

A fellow high school classmate/friend, Andrew Davis, was just offered from Texas today. He's from Marion High School (same high school as Allen Reisner), and he is currently playing at Iowa Western. Does anyone know if he is getting looked at by Iowa? He's a 6'6" WR/TE.

If Texas offered, I'd assume Iowa has at least looked at him.

My only guess would be that we either have someone targeted that the coaches believe to be better or better fit for our program or that we have someone currently on board that they believe to be better considering he would be a JUCO transfer.

Jashon Cornell (St Paul, MN) is going to trim his list to 10 on Sunday. Also plans to verbal at the end of August.

Friends,
After several months of putting it off and putting it off, I have finally updating the list in the OP so that it reflects up-to-date information. The next few weeks should see quite a bit of recruiting movement as school ends, tons of visits take place, and camps get under way.

The Hawkeyes had their fist camp of the summer today, so I would expect to hear about some new offers in the next few days. The two biggest names that were at camp today were probably Nathan Veloz and Bryce Meeker. Both could receive Iowa offers if/when other OL commit elsewhere.

Jashon Cornell cut his list to 7.

Iowa not included among PSU, Mich State, Notre Dame, Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, and UCLA.

Here's hoping he heads west or south.

Latest posts