Tracking 2015 Class Offers

Now that 2014 is done, I'll update this thread very soon. For now, I'll pass along this:

1257510.jpg

Now that 2014 is done, I'll update this thread very soon. For now, I'll pass along this:

1257510.jpg
I thought I saw earlier in this thread that you said Jacob Daniel committed elsewhere. Great, Beneventi will probably flip to where Daniel is going. That would be some good old hawkeye luck. I kid. This is some exciting news jumper, you tease, you.

Hope you are ready to update sooner rather than later. Thanks

Edit: I just noticed it was James Daniels, not Jacob Daniel. I've got some reading to do.

I thought I saw earlier in this thread that you said Jacob Daniel committed elsewhere. Great, Beneventi will probably flip to where Daniel is going. That would be some good old hawkeye luck. I kid. This is some exciting news jumper, you tease, you.

Hope you are ready to update sooner rather than later. Thanks

Edit: I just noticed it was James Daniels, not Jacob Daniel. I've got some reading to do.

Jacob Daniel was committed to Washington earlier, but he no longer is. However, as you said, James Daniels is different than Jacob Daniel. James Daniels is the younger brother of Hawkeye RB LeShun Daniels.

Jacob Daniel was committed to Washington earlier, but he no longer is. However, as you said, James Daniels is different than Jacob Daniel. James Daniels is the younger brother of Hawkeye RB LeShun Daniels.
Ah ha. That is where I've heard his name. Seems all I can find is that he is a strong ohio state lean. It would make a lot of sense to want to play with his brother. It surprised me that no one has iowa as a crystal ball prediction.

Ah ha. That is where I've heard his name. Seems all I can find is that he is a strong ohio state lean. It would make a lot of sense to want to play with his brother. It surprised me that no one has iowa as a crystal ball prediction.

Most folks think James is a strong OSU lean because their dad, LeShun Sr, was a starting OL for the Buckeyes back in the '90s before heading to the NFL.

So are those twins from near Sioux City going to have some bizarre signing announcement involving mirrors, multiple hats, a magician, or maybe some other props?

So are those twins from near Sioux City going to have some bizarre signing announcement involving mirrors, multiple hats, a magician, or maybe some other props?

Nope. Those are two quiet farm boys from my hometown. If they verbal...that's it...their Hawks....boots, belt buckles and all.

One of the recruiting sites reported that as of a couple week's ago that Iowa had 46 offers out thus far.

The Paulsen twins will be the biggest sports story out of Moville since Dean Wink. :)..........and that's a long time ago.

Iowa really can shore up their need for OLs in this class without even leaving the state.. all quality D1 Prospects.. pretty highly rated to boot (Render, Paulsens, and Newborg).

I was thinking one of the twins would make a commitment announcement with the usual hat selection deal, then the other twin can come in from the opposite side of the school gym and accuse him of being an impostor.

One of the recruiting sites reported that as of a couple week's ago that Iowa had 46 offers out thus far.

The Paulsen twins will be the biggest sports story out of Moville since Dean Wink. :)..........and that's a long time ago.

Holy Smokes...that is a local legend.

It appears as if Iowa has offered Dowling QB Boyle.

Ryan Boyle ‏@Ryan_Boyle10 41m

Received my 4th offer tonight! Iowa Hawkeyes! Home State Honor #HawkeyeNation

If the Paulsen twins commit that gives the 2015 class a nice head start. ISU got Lazard with this recruiting class but this is a Hawkeye State, always has and always will be.

You would think that the Boyle offer is bc they think he can play another position or is conditional. Otherwise it doesn't make sense bc they they have a very goo QB already and not that many scholarships to give out.

Don't know Boyle, but would he still pick Iowa if he knew the coaches were thinking position change?
Or is this just Iowa offering another '15 QB in case someone else has a change of heart?

Iowa recently offered Chris Clark, a 4 star tight end from Avon, CTRL. He is 6'6" 247lbs. Hernandez is the lead recruiter. He says he really liked Iowa on Twitter. Oh yeah, and the big boys are after him (OSU and Mich). As will Beneventi

Latest posts