Tracking 2015 Class Offers

Don't know Boyle, but would he still pick Iowa if he knew the coaches were thinking position change?
Or is this just Iowa offering another '15 QB in case someone else has a change of heart?
Dont go starting rumors. Take a look at Beneventi's twitter. He seems as solid as can be.

Dont go starting rumors. Take a look at Beneventi's twitter. He seems as solid as can be.

Not sure how posing a question is starting a rumor. I hope he is solid on his commitment but things happen. And I choose not to stalk kids online.

Boyle- Safety a former Iowa player told me he is 2nd or 3rd best athlete on the team and will start at safety for Iowa if not injured. He is very good.

Not sure how posing a question is starting a rumor. I hope he is solid on his commitment but things happen. And I choose not to stalk kids online.
You are on a recruiting thread. Technically you are pretty much stalking high school kids right now. Its ok. Most of us do it.

Boyle- Safety a former Iowa player told me he is 2nd or 3rd best athlete on the team and will start at safety for Iowa if not injured. He is very good.
thanks for the info. So this is our johnny soybean 2 star starting safety, as mentioned in another thread. Hope he is better than tanner miller

Turning over stones in foreign territory. Somebody must know somebody that knows somebody and gave us a head's up on this one. Pretty impressive video.......a hitter. Number of bigger programs reportedly growing interest but Hawks are one of the first to offer.

Brandon Scott 2013 highlights

You are on a recruiting thread. Technically you are pretty much stalking high
school kids right now. Its ok. Most of us do it.

Technically, I'm reading information that others have posted. Hardly stalking. I don't care either way if you, or anybody else, follow potential recruit's social media accounts. I choose not to.

Technically, I'm reading information that others have posted. Hardly stalking. I don't care either way if you, or anybody else, follow potential recruit's social media accounts. I choose not to.
Ah ha. Second hand stalking. All the better.

Ah ha. Second hand stalking. All the better.
Welcome to the twitter age. Its all public knowledge now. These kids know EVERYTHING they post online is being watched. Why do you think KF does not allow twitter? I agree it is kind of creepy to look at kids twitter accounts, but it is some of the most inside information you can come across.

Not a big difference between looking for yourself or waiting for others to look then post about it so you can read their posts.

Not a big difference between looking for yourself or waiting for others to look then post about it so you can read their posts.

So hearing what Mrs Robinson wears to bed from the guy who peeped is the same as peeping (minus the legal ramifications)?

So hearing what Mrs Robinson wears to bed from the guy who peeped is the same as peeping (minus the legal ramifications)?

The analogy made me laughy.

At the same time, not the same thing. The analogy is Mrs Robinson is broadcasting her bedroom on teh internet (like tweeting), so it's OK to look.

As far as this whole stalking debate goes, quit talking about it. It isn't stalking if you're looking to see where he goes to school. I understand how that could be interpreted as stalking, but by and large it is just following his athletic career. I find nothing wrong with that.

Jumper, you out there? No basketball is making me bored to death. Any updates please?

Life has been very busy for me lately. I'm hoping to have time to put together a full update in the next week or two, but this isn't too high on my priority list right now.

The link in this tweet is to a $ article, but the headline is intriguing. Cornell is one of the top DL in America and is ranked as high as #1 overall by ESPN.

[tweet]437316265737060353[/tweet]

It looks like Iowa now has the top 4 rated in state recruits for this class per 24/7. I wonder if Rhoads has decided he can no longer call any of the local talent for the rest of the year.

Latest posts