Tracking 2015 Class Offers

Does anybody know of any of the recruits that might be at the game saturday. Havent heard nothing just wondering

Look at the post above yours.

Also, Iowa may be getting its first verbal commitment of the 2015 class this weekend. If not this weekend, real soon.

Ive heard that Beneventi is pretty much a lock for ND but he has been spending a bunch of time in IC.

Update on Beneventi--

His team's game was rained out last night, and is being played today at 1 PM. He won't be able to make it to the Iowa game.

Jashon Cornell reported taking an unofficial visit to Iowa this weekend.......5 star DE out of St. Paul. Iowa considered a darkhorse by most but were first to offer. Visited MN last weekend and saw the Hawk win. Has been on campus a couple times already.

According to multiple sites, Iowa has issued a few new offers in the past couple of weeks:
QB Tommy Stevens (Indianapolis Area)
OL Matt McCann (Indianapolis Area)
DE James Lockhart (Dallas/Fort Worth Area)

Just wanted to pass along this tweet that's making the rounds. The emboldening is added by me.

Landan Paulsen:

"Shoutout to a future teammate on winning that title! hardwork pays off! congrats big boy! @JacobNewborg58"

Breaking down the elements:
Iowa offerree Landan Paulsen is congratulating current Iowa commit Jake Newborg on winning the state title tonight. In doing so, Paulsen refers to Newborg as a "future teammate".

Curious word choice.

Just wanted to pass along this tweet that's making the rounds. The emboldening is added by me.

Landan Paulsen:

"Shoutout to a future teammate on winning that title! hardwork pays off! congrats big boy! @JacobNewborg58"

Breaking down the elements:
Iowa offerree Landan Paulsen is congratulating current Iowa commit Jake Newborg on winning the state title tonight. In doing so, Paulsen refers to Newborg as a "future teammate".

Curious word choice.

So Jumper, you thinking Landan committed?

Jack Beneventi committed tonight, announced via twitter. What a fantastic start to the 2015 class. Hoping a few more early commitments will follow. Somebody check the Paulsen kid's twitter and see if he tweeted congrats to his future teammate Jack.

Sorry it has taken me so long to update this thread, but here is a list of the many new things on the Iowa recruiting front in the past month or so--

1. The biggest news is the commitment of QB Jack Beneventi.

2. New offers:
RB Devine Ozigbo [Dallas/Fort Worth]
WR Alex Ofodile [Columbia, MO]
WR Jabari Greenwood [Washington, DC]
WR Cameron Green [Chicagoland]
TE David Edwards [Chicagoland]
OL Richie Pettibon [Washington, DC]
LB Tyriq Thompson [Detroit]
CB Marcus Lewis [Washington, DC]

3. Committed Elsewhere:
DT Jacob Daniel--Washington

This Saturday is Iowa's Junior Day. There will be several dozen 2015 recruits on campus. Among the lists I've seen, the biggest names are Iowa commit Jack Beneventi, 5-star DE Jashon Cornell, and 4-star WR Jaelan Austin.

Edit: Just saw this thread about Junior Day.

Last edited:

Latest posts