Tracking 2015 Class Offers

Sounds like several players from Cedar Hill HS (suburban Dallas) were on Iowa's campus for a visit yesterday. Cedar Hill is the #1 team in the nation in the MaxPreps preseason Top-25. The most notable is 3-star CB recruit Darrell Miller.[tweet]476086077782904833[/tweet]
Not that I disagree, per se, but what type of college atmosphere could this guy have seen on a Monday in June?

Waukee DE Anthony Nelson commits to Clown U. In-state recruiting is/has been fascinating to watch this year. Assuming Waechter eventually commits to Iowa, that will be a total of EIGHT in-state verbals to the major schools this cycle, which would be unprecedented at this early juncture. Also, NONE of them, not one, has an offer from both schools, or any other major out of state programs. Just bizarre.

I think jumper asked to get a different picture of the kid w/out it.....Am I right jumper??? ;)

Haha. Yeah. I mean, it's just a stock photo, but he's going to be a Hawkeye pretty soon, so I think it would be good of 247 to get a different pic of him.

I'm expecting Iowa to once again be a bridesmaid, but we'll know soon enough.

[tweet]479271812195700736[/tweet]

We should never get our hopes up.

But let's be honest.. if you NEED time to get other high level recruits to follow you.. thus you want to commit early.. that actually bodes well for Iowa.

The other 4 schools will get elite recruits with or without him.

#justsayin

We should never get our hopes up.

But let's be honest.. if you NEED time to get other high level recruits to follow you.. thus you want to commit early.. that actually bodes well for Iowa.

The other 4 schools will get elite recruits with or without him.

#justsayin
I was kind of thinking the same thing..

Latest posts