Today is a miraculously wonderful day...The Big 12 Lives On!!!

You didnt answer my question, why didnt this get done with NU in the league? And thanks again for the donation towards the south endzone. I am really interested to see how the Fuskers do in the Big 10 now that they wont be able to recruit Texas and must go head to head with OSU, Michigan and ND.

This is way weird -- I guess now I have to support the Huskers as they are conference brethern.

Why won't Nebraska be able to recruit Texas? Did Texas bone you guys also for an additional scholarship limit? LOL

ISU will be making 17 mill in the new deal and thats without the proceeds and sponsorship of the Cyclone Television Network to market their team. I will take take this new deal, games on standard television and money flowing in from CTN.

The CTN? Are you serious? How much revenue do you think that actually brings in?

This from a guy whose average stadium attendance is HALF of Nebraska's, on a good day.

The denial. It's impressive.
The fanbase is bigger, population in NU no, but if think about it in one day, 12,000 people can be at UNI game, 50,000 at an ISU game and 74,000 at an Iowa game, we have to compete with two other schools in the state they dont.

You know the Fuskers will be recruiting "Big Ten Country" now right? So you add another team to a relative small recruiting base just as Deace says. Good luck!

They'll also be recruiting Big 12 country as well, you twit. If you thought ISU had problems getting in-state recruits before....

The fanbase is bigger, population in NU no, but if think about it in one day, 12,000 people can be at UNI game, 50,000 at an ISU game and 74,000 at an Iowa game, we have to compete with two other schools in the state they dont.

Why do you think they were invited and you weren't? It is because ISU is irrelevant.

You didnt answer my question, why didnt this get done with NU in the league? And thanks again for the donation towards the south endzone. I am really interested to see how the Fuskers do in the Big 10 now that they wont be able to recruit Texas and must go head to head with OSU, Michigan and ND.

Nebraska has always been able to recruit pretty much wherever they want, and the change in conference affiliation will not change that.

Also, surely this is typo, as I am not aware of a school in the Big 10 with the initails ND. You can't be so dense as to think Notre Dame is in the Big 10, can you?

They'll also be recruiting Big 12 country as well, you twit. If you thought ISU had problems getting in-state recruits before....
Rhoads and the Chiz dont recruit Iowa, you dont win big with 2-3 star kids from Iowa. I have said it before, I will take a three star kid out of Texas over a 5 star guy out of Iowa and I used to play HS football in Iowa.

Nebraska has always been able to recruit pretty much wherever they want, and the change in conference affiliation will not change that.

Also, surely this is typo, as I am not aware of a school in the Big 10 with the initails ND. You can't be so dense as to think Notre Dame is in the Big 10, can you?
ND recruits Big 10 country also. NOBOBY IN TEXAS KNOWS THE BIG 10 EXISTS!

Rhoads and the Chiz dont recruit Iowa, you dont win big with 2-3 star kids from Iowa. I have said it before, I will take a three star kid out of Texas over a 5 star guy out of Iowa and I used to play HS football in Iowa.

You're right, man. Dallas Clark probably didn't have any stars at all.

Tim Dwight, I think, had a few stars.

Most trolls have some flicker of intelligence. whew. Good night. Tell your mom hi.

Latest posts