Today is a miraculously wonderful day...The Big 12 Lives On!!!

I was very hopeful of the MAC for you guys -- I thought your team might be able to compete there in a major revenue Mens sport. Seems like all you guys can win at now is womens vb or bb.

Still you cannot stand that the facts. You provided the 30 years old ancient history as relevant and like everything else when you cannot support the position you make -- you change the topic. Consistent.

BTW good luck with your house of sand deal and how longs it stays in place. Who knows you still might get to the Mac and be able to compete there yet.
The deal is laid out on CF, Fox is the channel for everything Big 12. Unlike BTN you dont need cable to watch the Big 12, so who has the better deal?

The funny and somewhat fuzzy math is this, those $14-$17 million ranges are estimates on what the original Big XII would be offored or could have gotten on next Spring's contract negotiations based on the huge bump the SEC had gotten with their new contract. I'm sure next Spring when the final contract is signed things will be different. If they are...will ISU, KSU, KU,TTU, BU, and Okie-state really care? no, cuz in their minds they are in a relavent conference and quite happy being the bottom feeders to UT, OU, and if they pull their heads out of their you know whats...aTm
Your teams donation will go towards the new south endzone project!!! Tell NU thanks and to go.....cant beat CPR!

The deal is laid out on CF, Fox is the channel for everything Big 12. Unlike BTN you dont need cable to watch the Big 12, so who has the better deal?

Hey don't get me wrong -- I am happy for you guys. It just that ISU had nothing to do with this deal -- they are irrelevant. If you are a coat hanger on'er at least man up and say so.

Have a nice day.

You're kidding right? There is no way you think ISU in the B12 has a better TV deal than Iowa in the B10!

95% of the country has cable already and ALL Big Ten schools will be getting as much if not more than Texas so you tell me who has the better deal?

The funny and somewhat fuzzy math is this, those $14-$17 million ranges are estimates on what the original Big XII would be offored or could have gotten on next Spring's contract negotiations based on the huge bump the SEC had gotten with their new contract. I'm sure next Spring when the final contract is signed things will be different. If they are...will ISU, KSU, KU,TTU, BU, and Okie-state really care? no, cuz in their minds they are in a relavent conference and quite happy being the bottom feeders to UT, OU, and if they pull their heads out of their you know whats...aTm
I might point out for the Fuskers, ISU drags down the conference, oh but wait the deal gets done when Fuskers leave, hmmmmmmmmmmmm

95% of the country has cable already and ALL Big Ten schools will be getting as much if not more than Texas so you tell me who has the better deal?

Dude...you might as well be talking to a brick wall.

These are people who are celebrating being prison b*****s. They don't even care that everyone knows it.

ISU will be making 17 mill in the new deal and thats without the proceeds and sponsorship of the Cyclone Television Network to market their team. I will take take this new deal, games on standard television and money flowing in from CTN.

Do your homework. The big ten does because that little (brilliant) cable station provides millions to b10 member institutions (which is shared equally) :) :)

Welcome, Nebraska, to the bigger and richer b10.

ISU = meh.

ISU will be making 17 mill in the new deal and thats without the proceeds and sponsorship of the Cyclone Television Network to market their team. I will take take this new deal, games on standard television and money flowing in from CTN.

Good for ISU, but Big Ten teams will be making $22 to $25 million so who has the better deal?

And that $17 million is the very high end and will probably be more around $14 million.

I might point out for the Fuskers, ISU drags down the conference, oh but wait the deal gets done when Fuskers leave, hmmmmmmmmmmmm

The Huskers drank your milkshakes. They drank them up. Not only did they punch Texass in the face (as opposed to ISU, who only said "how fast and for how long!" when told to grab their ankles,) but they also bolted the dysfunction and joined stable, glorious prestige.

You people are pathetic and delusional. But we kind of knew that already, didn't we.

Clownfans, I might also invite your attention to the front page of this website, which has a nice article discussing the revenue of various athletic departments.

Exactly how do those sour grapes taste?

The Huskers drank your milkshakes. They drank them up. Not only did they punch Texass in the face (as opposed to ISU, who only said "how fast and for how long!" when told to grab their ankles,) but they also bolted the dysfunction and joined stable, glorious prestige.

You people are pathetic and delusional. But we kind of knew that already, didn't we.
Biggest thing that will come to pass with all this is the Fuskers will lose their lifeline to Texas recruits....count on it.

Latest posts