Today is a miraculously wonderful day...The Big 12 Lives On!!!

Guys don't get caught up in the discussion and historical banter thrown around by Nebraska fans. This is not the Big 12 North and we will see how their boys fare on the field in the future. It is irrelevant to discuss and compare roses and oranges from past seasons playing different conference foes. What happens moving fwd will be all telling. I can't wait for the conference football games to begin - it will be very interesting to see how Nebraska stacks up against the likes of Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Penn State, Wiscy, NW, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Purdue. There ain't no Big 12 North in there I can tell you that.

KU, MU, Okie-lite, aTm, ttech, and KSU arent that much diff. than NW, Illinois, Indiana, Minn, Purdue, and Mich St. all these teams are up and down and usualy down more then up. What you are missing is the way Nebraska has been improving fairly fast since we fired **** for brains Callasham.

oh and I think HUSKERNATION is a flamer...not a real Husker fan at all. and I am embarassed by his rational and BS he is posting to try and get a rise out of you Hawkeye fans...just ignor him

KU, MU, Okie-lite, aTm, ttech, and KSU arent that much diff. than NW, Illinois, Indiana, Minn, Purdue, and Mich St. all these teams are up and down and usualy down more then up. What you are missing is the way Nebraska has been improving fairly fast since we fired **** for brains Callasham.

oh and I think HUSKERNATION is a flamer...not a real Husker fan at all. and I am embarassed by his rational and BS he is posting to try and get a rise out of you Hawkeye fans...just ignor him

I don't disagree with the relative comparison of the conference teams and I am not missing the improvement of the Nebraska football team - they are on the rise and will be very competitive. What I don't understand is how the Husker fans honestly believe that they are back in business competing for National Championships and let their delusions on this topic spill out of their mouths..over and over again. I understand the passion for the game and your team and maybe the past success and national championships leave the fans yearning for those days again but let's get realistic. We all are hopeful that our favorite college football team win a national championship, of course, but let's put it into proper perspective and let the teams performance on the field speak for itself. Look forward to the football rivarly with the CornHuskers and think Nebraska joining the B10 is great for both parties.

That's right, you could compare those schools to the schedule NU went up against every year in the B12N. The difference is that in the Big 10, Nebraska will have to go through Wisconsin, Iowa, and in all probability, Penn State just to win the division. Depending on the year, you can add Ohio State and Michigan to that list.

I know you didn't say it, but Nebraska is not going to walk into the the Big 10 and dominate. Not by any stretch.

Didn't ISU beat Iowa, 15-13, without even scoring a single touchdown three seasons back? How the hell does that happen?

Thats an interesting point thanks for bringing it up. We are just sitting here at my place and we all got on the topic of ISU and touchdowns against Iowa. For the life of us we cannot remember the last time that happened! Hmmm How many coaches ago?

Thats an interesting point thanks for bringing it up. We are just sitting here at my place and we all got on the topic of ISU and touchdowns against Iowa. For the life of us we cannot remember the last time that happened! Hmmm How many coaches ago?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPLQ43JVYU]YouTube - Kelso burn[/ame]

Latest posts