Today is a miraculously wonderful day...The Big 12 Lives On!!!

Rhoads and the Chiz dont recruit Iowa, you dont win big with 2-3 star kids from Iowa. I have said it before, I will take a three star kid out of Texas over a 5 star guy out of Iowa and I used to play HS football in Iowa.

Gallery. Clark. Sash. I'm forgetting a bunch.

You need to come up with some arguments that aren't refutable within 2 seconds of casual thought.

Cyclone Television Network

Thanks, I needed a good laugh. Iowa doesn't need another IPTV though.

Fox is about advertising dollar, who cares, and thanks for watching Fox!

Jesus jumping christ, do you not realize that Fox owns 49% of the BTN? And have you seen the advertisers on the BTN? They are few and far in between. But guess how much money the BTN generates? A lot. Probably more than whatever the hell you think the Big 12 is going to get.

And I hope you're ready to count the pennies that at "CTN" would earn.

ND recruits Big 10 country also. NOBOBY IN TEXAS KNOWS THE BIG 10 EXISTS!

Which is why you're more than happy to be just another Texas lapdog. Go ISU... or something. How pathetic.

Gallery. Clark. Sash. I'm forgetting a bunch.

You need to come up with some arguments that aren't refutable within 2 seconds of casual thought.
Once again, how many 3 star players from Texas are in the NFL and how many 5 star Iowans are in the NFL, nuff said.

Once again, how many 3 star players from Texas are in the NFL and how many 5 star Iowans are in the NFL, nuff said.

And what, pray tell, does that have to do with your sorry *** football team?

If you think Texas is doing you any favors by keeping the Big 12 around, then you really don't give a damn about your football team.

If all you wanted was a few extra bucks just to get your *** handed to you EVERY year by Texas and Oklahoma, and just forget the pride of ever being competitive in football again, you should've just said so from the start.

At least then people would respect your position, rather than watching you make an idiot of yourself in post after post.

Better question yet -- how many played for ISU?

This is too easy. Bring Mesa back at least he had some structure to his indefensible positions.

And what, pray tell, does that have to do with your sorry *** football team?

If you think Texas is doing you any favors by keeping the Big 12 around, then you really don't give a damn about your football team.

If all you wanted was a few extra bucks just to get your *** handed to you EVERY year by Texas and Oklahoma, and just forget the pride of ever being competitive in football again, you should've just said so from the start.

At least then people would respect your position, rather than watching you make an idiot of yourself in post after post.

That brings up something lost in all of this...ISUck is gonna have to play TX and OK and TAM almost every season.

Maybe the extra money (allegedly) will soften the effect of the bludgeonings.

I will give you Clone fans something else to be excited about. Every year you will have a shot at playing in the Texas Bowl which is the #8 B12 bowl game.

Latest posts