The email that almost got Dolphin fired

giphy.gif

The Muslim population has doubled in Iowa City over the past 10 years. The Pheasant Ridge apartments by West High is pretty much an Islamic community now. A radio station and local paper have also reported that the Muslims in IC have gone to the IC School Board and want Islam to be adopted into the IC School System! As a red blooded American, I have a serious problem with that!
Among other issues, Muslims do not want to assimilate into our culture. They have no desire to since religion is their "country" not America. Travel to France, Germany, Britain, et. al., large sections of these countries are independent states of Islam, seldom visited by law enforcement, etc. Of course, no one can talk about these challenges "in the clear" because we all know...wink, wink, that diversity is our strength and we celebrate accordingly. Multiculturalism is what makes us "strong."

Among other issues, Muslims do not want to assimilate into our culture. They have no desire to since religion is their "country" not America. Travel to France, Germany, Britain, et. al., large sections of these countries are independent states of Islam, seldom visited by law enforcement, etc. Of course, no one can talk about these challenges "in the clear" because we all know...wink, wink, that diversity is our strength and we celebrate accordingly. Multiculturalism is what makes us "strong."
Go to Youtube and type in Muslims in European Countries. The videos the locals are making because their local politicians don't want the world to see. Those videos will make the hair on your neck stand up!

By the way, it's almost impossible to go to the west side of Iowa City now and not see Muslims, they are all over the place. They all wear robes and the women have hijabs on their heads. They dress like it's 2,000 years ago. But, of course since I am pointing this actual fact out, then I'm a racist.

Go to Youtube and type in Muslims in European Countries. The videos the locals are making because their local politicians don't want the world to see. Those videos will make the hair on your neck stand up!

By the way, it's almost impossible to go to the west side of Iowa City now and not see Muslims, they are all over the place. They all wear robes and the women have hijabs on their heads. They dress like it's 2,000 years ago.

I've always said if the women could wear mini skirts, suicide bombings would be cut in half.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Read a history book...for reference...also read up on Putin. Russia is a gasoline station...and an oppressive country with state controlled everything...but an excellent choice for an ally. You are a Trump soundboard...my god Trump gets his money from Russia...and has been for years. Why do you think he won't release his tax returns?

Amazing...AND stupid. How do you pull it off?

Only in white Iowa do they not see a potential issue with the current roster make up. I'll bet you Barta and Fran have discussed it. Care to wager?

Disclaimer: I do not think Fran McCaffery is a racist, I do not think his program discriminates against people of color.

So...if Fran isn't a racist and the program doesn't discriminate, why discuss it?

By the way, it's almost impossible to go to the west side of Iowa City now and not see Muslims, they are all over the place. They all wear robes and the women have hijabs on their heads. They dress like it's 2,000 years ago. But, of course since I am pointing this actual fact out, then I'm a racist.
"Islam is one of the world's great religions of peace." Bill Clinton

"I will never betray my Muslim brothers." Hussein Obama

Follow the money trail, it isn't that complicated.

So...if Fran isn't a racist and the program doesn't discriminate, why discuss it?

That's what I would like to know. Again, if he's saying we need more black players because they're better at basketball, I can get on board. Just not sure why he's talking about it here. If he thinks we only have 2 because Fran discriminates, it deserves to be talked about here.

Fran recruits lots of black guys. It's going to be random how many say yes. Right now we have about 3 fewer than normal. A few years ago we were over what's normal. If you flip a coin 10 times, it doesn't land on heads exactly 5 times every time.

You know, it's possible to have an issue with roster make up that could call into question the management of the team, but there not be an underlying issue that's driving the roster decisions. Maybe this thread was a little too nuanced for the black and white crowd...pun intended.

"Islam is one of the world's great religions of peace." Bill Clinton

"I will never betray my Muslim brothers." Hussein Obama

Follow the money trail, it isn't that complicated.

I was just in Iowa City today. I was behind a car that had a bumper sticker that read "Islam is the way." I thought, "Yeah, the way to Hell." I pulled up next to the driver and it was a male Middle Eastern, probably early 20's.

I have no problem with other religions in this world, except Islam. To me, it's more of a cult than anything. Trying to mix Islam into western society is like mixing water and oil. Two years ago I saw a tv promo for the U Iowa and they had a muslim woman wearing a hijab on her head. Man, it made my blood boil. I'm just waiting for the day when we see "no go zones" in Iowa City.

Angela Merkel the President of Germany in an online interview last year said that by 2040 Germany will be an Islamic nation. The article also said that there are now more mosques in Germany than Christian churches. She didn't really seem to care either.

Last edited: