The email that almost got Dolphin fired

I'm not even sure we know what racism is anymore in the U.S. Oh sure, we can identify people like David Duke or Marge Schott as racists but now what "racism" is has become so muddled and in the eye of the beholder that's it's almost meaningless.

For example, now you apparently can't call NBA owners "owners" because it's deemed a racist term now by some. Apparently, some NBA players are unable to nor think people in the US will be unable to discern the difference between a slave owner and an NBA owner. Well, they both use the word "owner" in them, so that must be racist right?

Here they are, having more wealth and privilege than 99.99% of white people will ever have, yet some NBA players are offended by the term "owners" who are, you know, the guys that give them all that money and privilege.

What's even worse, is that the owners, so afraid of being looked at as racially insensitive, appear to be caving in to the demand and will call themselves "chairmen" or something.

In our institutions of "higher learning" only those individuals who are "evil" (white males, successful individuals, heterosexuals) are "deconstructed." MLK JR doesn't land on the list, nor do any other of the many who are connected to the "one way think" pool of intelligentsia. For example, why was it not constantly thrown before our faces that Hussein Obama was a chain smoker of cigarettes even as he was imposing left wing health care and lecturing us on health? The answer...he isn't on the list. He is protected because his ideas are amazing, wonderful. Thousands of examples of course. Just stay "woke" to them. BTW one "brave" reporter once asked Hussein Obama about his cigarette smoking, are you still smoking? "Yes, but I don't smoke in front of my girls." OK, thanks sir. Now tell us more about your plans for healthy living, that is, for us.

OMG...you are right. White males, successful individuals, and heterosexuals have been oppressed for years. It is a testament to the strength and faith that they were able to overcome their oppressors and become successful. The generational chains of strong family and education are a terrible burden to overcome.

Honestly, your issue regarding Obama's vice is hilarious. He's fallible, but that doesn't mean advocating healthy living is a bad thing. Please explain to me how the "healthy living" message has oppressed you. The plight of the heterosexual, religious, white man...constantly overcoming the bonds of "left thinking". LOL. It's almost exactly like slavery, without the physical confinement, whipping, raping, denigrating, and devaluing of course, but the concept is the same, right?

Last edited:
I'm not even sure we know what racism is anymore in the U.S. Oh sure, we can identify people like David Duke or Marge Schott as racists but now what "racism" is has become so muddled and in the eye of the beholder that's it's almost meaningless.

For example, now you apparently can't call NBA owners "owners" because it's deemed a racist term now by some. Apparently, some NBA players are unable to nor think people in the US will be unable to discern the difference between a slave owner and an NBA owner. Well, they both use the word "owner" in them, so that must be racist right?

Here they are, having more wealth and privilege than 99.99% of white people will ever have, yet some NBA players are offended by the term "owners" who are, you know, the guys that give them all that money and privilege.

What's even worse, is that the owners, so afraid of being looked at as racially insensitive, appear to be caving in to the demand and will call themselves "chairmen" or something.

All I have is holy shit...I don't even know where to begin. Lovely post Steve...hopefully the 20s to the 50s generation comes back around again...MAGA. Brown people are the problem and they cause all sorts of issues don't they.

OMG...you are right. White males, successful individuals, and heterosexuals have been oppressed for years. It is a testament to the strength and faith that they were able to overcome their oppressors and become successful. The generational chains of strong family and education are a terrible burden to overcome.

Honestly, your issue regarding Obama's vice is hilarious. He's fallible, but that doesn't mean advocating healthy living is a bad thing. Please explain to me how the "healthy living" message has oppressed you. The plight of the heterosexual, religious, white man...constantly overcoming the bonds of "left thinking". LOL. It's almost exactly like slavery, without the physical confinement, whipping, raping, denigrating, and devaluing of course, but the concept is the same, right?
There is a double standard, one way think, way of "evaluating" among us, it is the opposite of blatant racism but is just as odious. Problem is, it is accepted, promoted, and paid for by taxpayers. Anyone who speaks about it logically is labeled as racist, misogynistic, etc.

The racism, sexism, industry (along with all of its benefits and full time staffs Hussein Obama and his wife lived it out) is among us, and to excise it is nearly impossible. So...$$$$ Lots of ticks draining the country, companies, and raising the debt, even as "chosen" groups of "victims" are given preferential treatment.

Was it an accident that Elizabeth Warren stated that she was "native American" to help along her law career? Fakes, frauds, liars, all.

Now it is OK to slander and label as long it is the "correct target." Brown Shirt thinking 101.

Does anybody care about the actual news about Dolph anymore? It seems so odd that this email alone was released. Is any journalist asking who this email was forwarded to? Come on. There is surely much more to this story. Plus, the off-track discussion has run its course (hopefully).

There is a double standard, one way think, way of "evaluating" among us, it is the opposite of blatant racism but is just as odious. Problem is, it is accepted, promoted, and paid for by taxpayers. Anyone who speaks about it logically is labeled as racist, misogynistic, etc.

The racism, sexism, industry (along with all of its benefits and full time staffs Hussein Obama and his wife lived it out) is among us, and to excise it is nearly impossible. So...$$$$ Lots of ticks draining the country, companies, and raising the debt, even as "chosen" groups of "victims" are given preferential treatment.

Was it an accident that Elizabeth Warren stated that she was "native American" to help along her law career? Fakes, frauds, liars, all.

Now it is OK to slander and label as long it is the "correct target." Brown Shirt thinking 101.

You live in the United States right? Just making sure you aren't a Russian troll or something. You live in a different country than I do. You also realize the current President is spending 10 times what Obama spent on security, travel, and staffs right? He would be the lead tick in your world.

I know...that terrible Elizabeth Warren lying about her heritage. I'd rather see her sucking up to Putin...and believing the Russians over our own intelligence agencies. Or supporting the Saudis, the oppressive Saudis, who murder American citizens right in front of us...and we sell them arms. Yeah...Elizabeth Warren lying about her heritage is the problem.

I'm pretty sure the only thing we have in common is we are both human and we like Iowa Sports. I think it may end there.

All I have is holy shit...I don't even know where to begin. Lovely post Steve...hopefully the 20s to the 50s generation comes back around again...MAGA. Brown people are the problem and they cause all sorts of issues don't they.

I thought the same thing when I read that post. Holy shit. How do the players not understand that owners own the team, not the players? And yes brown people are part of the problem and they cause issues. Do you think racism is a one way street or something? Do you think some black people can't be racist because slaves?

I've got a political question that could maybe be deleted but it's something I've always wondered? Why does Trump get so much flack for being "allies" with the Russians? It seems like a president befriending enemies would be a good thing. Trump would probably be the only president in US history that is ridiculed for making peace with foreign countries.

Wait a second. Is brown people a less offensive term to call black people now? How does that help? Calling them a different color?

If you could kindly show me the country where I could go to escape the white shame that I'm supposed to feel for centuries of slavery and oppression I will gladly head that way. My family immigrated here from Sweden in 1928. Originally 38 members strong my bloodline is now down to 7 with only 2 males left. America has been great for us. It's of course not racially biased at all to lump all white people together though. We deserve it right.

I've got a political question that could maybe be deleted but it's something I've always wondered? Why does Trump get so much flack for being "allies" with the Russians? It seems like a president befriending enemies would be a good thing. Trump would probably be the only president in US history that is ridiculed for making peace with foreign countries.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Read a history book...for reference...also read up on Putin. Russia is a gasoline station...and an oppressive country with state controlled everything...but an excellent choice for an ally. You are a Trump soundboard...my god Trump gets his money from Russia...and has been for years. Why do you think he won't release his tax returns?

You live in the United States right? Just making sure you aren't a Russian troll or something. You live in a different country than I do. You also realize the current President is spending 10 times what Obama spent on security, travel, and staffs right? He would be the lead tick in your world.

I know...that terrible Elizabeth Warren lying about her heritage. I'd rather see her sucking up to Putin...and believing the Russians over our own intelligence agencies. Or supporting the Saudis, the oppressive Saudis, who murder American citizens right in front of us...and we sell them arms. Yeah...Elizabeth Warren lying about her heritage is the problem.

I'm pretty sure the only thing we have in common is we are both human and we like Iowa Sports. I think it may end there.
You are aware that the Saudis are the biggest donors of the Clinton Foundation Slush Fund, correct? That Bill the Perv flies around the world in their private jet, was paid 15 million for being a fake Saudi University president? That Hillary paid for a fake dossier to a foreign agents to start the probe??? I don't care for Trump but he is trying to change the format by which America is being raped in trade by China, Canada, Mexico, etc. Set up by Bill the Perv and the Queen. Hussein Obama did nothing...other than talk about solar panels and send selfies. Hobknob with rappers. Brown Shirt one way think 101

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Read a history book...for reference...also read up on Putin. Russia is a gasoline station...and an oppressive country with state controlled everything...but an excellent choice for an ally. You are a Trump soundboard...my god Trump gets his money from Russia...and has been for years. Why do you think he won't release his tax returns?

Better to remain quiet then ask questions huh? Great way to live life.

You are aware that the Saudis are the biggest donors of the Clinton Foundation Slush Fund, correct? That Bill the Perv flies around the world in their private jet, was paid 15 million for being a fake Saudi University president? That Hillary paid for a fake dossier to a foreign agents to start the probe??? I don't care for Trump but he is trying to change the format by which America is being raped in trade by China, Canada, Mexico, etc. Set up by Bill the Perv and the Queen. Hussein Obama did nothing...other than talk about solar panels and send selfies. Hobknob with rappers. Brown Shirt one way think 101

Obama did nothing huh? My medical insurance premiums would beg to differ.

I'm not sure that objective reasoning applies at all for politics today. Especially not for someone as audacious as Trump. This is why truth doesn't prevail in politics. Speaking the truth of one's own mind and perception should be the benchmark for a politician. It is not the case though. Doing this just gives ammunition to your opponents to crush you under the weight of mass cultural opinion.

Trump will never be reasonably judged. Conservatives are under such attack that they will band together no matter their personal beliefs about who they rally to.

Liberals have boxed themselves into a place where they must either accept the wide range of liberal justice fronts or they face the finger pointing hatchet squad.

What a great time to have all this freedom.

If you could kindly show me the country where I could go to escape the white shame that I'm supposed to feel for centuries of slavery and oppression I will gladly head that way. My family immigrated here from Sweden in 1928. Originally 38 members strong my bloodline is now down to 7 with only 2 males left. America has been great for us. It's of course not racially biased at all to lump all white people together though. We deserve it right.

Its irrelevant when your family migrated here. If the pigment of your skin is light enough, you're personally responsible for slavery. Not all slavery of course. Just the slavery of people with darker pigmented skin.

I'm not sure that objective reasoning applies at all for politics today. Especially not for someone as audacious as Trump. This is why truth doesn't prevail in politics. Speaking the truth of one's own mind and perception should be the benchmark for a politician. It is not the case though. Doing this just gives ammunition to your opponents to crush you under the weight of mass cultural opinion.

Trump will never be reasonably judged. Conservatives are under such attack that they will band together no matter their personal beliefs about who they rally to.

Liberals have boxed themselves into a place where they must either accept the wide range of liberal justice fronts or they face the finger pointing hatchet squad.

What a great time to have all this freedom.

I frinkin hate how politics work. That's why I voted for Trump. Even if he's a bafoon personally, it's better than the crap we've had my whole life.

Last edited:
Its irrelevant when your family migrated here. If the pigment of your skin is light enough, you're personally responsible for slavery. Not all slavery of course. Just the slavery of people with darker pigmented skin.

Yes I've become aware.

On a side not. It's crazy how different our country looks today than it would have if slaves would have never been brought over. I wonder what the black population would be today without slaves? I wonder what professional sports would look like? What poverty numbers would look like? What racism would look like? Would black people have hatred for whites at all? Would we even have a PC crowd? A lot would be different, that's for sure.

Three posts to get to the "Clinton Defense"...a new record congrats RevKev. I'm sorry I interrupted your White Panther Party.