Tebow 5 in a row, 7-1 as starter, 5-0 on road.

briankaldenberg

Correction **6-1 as starter.

Today's stat line:

10/15 passing for 202 yards - 2TD - 0 INT - 149 QB rating

3 rushes for 15 yards.

Yeah, he barely ran it at all. He played more like a typical NFL QB and he did it very well. He played as well as I've ever seen him play in the second half.

Yeah, he barely ran it at all. He played more like a typical NFL QB and he did it very well. He played as well as I've ever seen him play in the second half.

To be honest, the Viking secondary gift wrapped this game for Denver! Blown coverage left receivers wide open that a high school QB could hit, and then missed tackle after missed tackle let the Broncos pull it out.

Tebow Time probably continues next week too with Chicago visiting. Bears were absolutely horrendous today at home against KC.

Glorified Trent Dilfer. Seriously, the guy is nothing special as a quarterback.

True statement.

The one team that Denver played that was any good in the Tebow 6-1 stretch beat them 45-10. Denver is a horrible team playing in a WEAK conference. Just watch what Brady and company do to them in 2 weeks.

um, 5-0 on road, first in division, 6-1 as starter this year, second year in nfl. Give me a break, seems like a lot of envy and resentment out there. Doesn't matter who the team is...it's the nfl, um, any given Sunday?

Yes the vikings had some blown coverage, but seems I just saw Giants throw a big pass or two into broken coverage, oh, and it's the Packers, oh, but that was Eli Manning. Tebow did what was necessary, his second half stats were like any other qb, and he had several of those perfectly thrown balks that came up incomplete.

I'm just digging this win streak. Tell me the Broncos were going to be relevant this year in Oct. They may not go deep in playoffs, they may not even make the playoffs, but...they COULD do both. I think you would be foolish to rule them out based on up coming schedule alone. AND, their young (sans db's) Defense is playing fantastic, and they have one of the youngest O-lines and wr corps in NFL. GoBroncos!

They played the VIKINGS!! Enough said. Denver and Tebow not going anywhere. Trust me!!

I'd say they are probably going to the playoffs after starting 1-4. They are tied with Oakland for the Division lead. The Raiders got killed by the Dolphins today, and the Broncos just keep finding ways to win.

Tebow is head and virginal shoulders above Rodgers, Brady, and Montana.

Tebow Time probably continues next week too with Chicago visiting. Bears were absolutely horrendous today at home against KC.

Bears might actually have a better chance now with Cutler out of the line up. Schedule is definitely in Broncos favor.

Oh, and to follow up with my last post, this is all happening fire to coach John Fox and co.! I like his decisions and in game demeaner. coaching with passion.

I'm not sure if the Viking DBs were playing or what. They didn't even cover Thomas for most of the 2nd half.

3 certainties in life. Death, taxes, and these idolatrous posts after Tebow gets gifted a game against one of the worst teams in football.

Glorified Trent Dilfer. Seriously, the guy is nothing special as a quarterback.
True statement. The one team that Denver played that was any good in the Tebow 6-1 stretch beat them 45-10. Denver is a horrible team playing in a WEAK conference. Just watch what Brady and company do to them in 2 weeks.

Team wasn't even believing in their own qb at that point. Coaching staff was still trying to put a square peg in a round hole. Game is in Mile High. Really?

I will think if Broncos win next week they will be home dogs by no more than 3-6 pts. Also it's probably a game they won't NEED to win (given a w vs da bears). As Im sure 95% have had that game as a loss a month ago anyways. I guess we'll see as they do have to actually play the game.

To be honest, the Viking secondary gift wrapped this game for Denver! Blown coverage left receivers wide open that a high school QB could hit, and then missed tackle after missed tackle let the Broncos pull it out.

It probably doesn't have anything to do with the Broncos lulling defensive backfields asleep for the better part of 5 weeks and them not knowing what hit them...

The guy is never gonna get praise by a lot of people and for little to no reason. Sad...

3 certainties in life. Death, taxes, and these idolatrous posts after Tebow gets gifted a game against one of the worst teams in football.

Boat, we don't agree on much, but relative to tebow, we stand shoulder to shoulder.

There is no getting away from Tebowmania. Even BBC Radio (via NPR) spent at least five minutes this morning fawning over him.

I can't wait to see the angry talking heads on ESPN rant about tebow some more...I didn't care for Tebow at all until all those idiots kept railroading him every week....too funny.

Latest posts