Tebow 5 in a row, 7-1 as starter, 5-0 on road.

BK is so obnoxious and over the top that it is literally impossible to root for Tim Tebow now

Did you watch the game today? TT made some great plays but 75% of his yards came on broken coverages. The Vikings are horrrrrrible. Every QB in the league except Palko and Hanie couldve made those throws

In a way, yes. He only completed 10 passes. He played pretty well in the 2nd half but a lot of those guys were wide open. Best half throwing the football I have seen out of him. But I also watched the first half...

His 10 completions were on 15 attempts though. His 10 completions produced 205 years and 2 TD's.

His 145 rating isn't skewed at all.

I'm saying it doesn't matter whether you completed 75 percent of 10 passes or 30. QB rating doesn't notice the difference.

Get it? Probably not. Not sure this is wise knowing that I am arguing with a moron.

Yes it does.... because QB rating also takes into account for passing yards and passing TD's. It's a lot harder to rack up big yards and TD's on 10 completions vs. 30. Get it?

His 10 completions were on 15 attempts though. His 10 completions produced 205 years and 2 TD's.

His 145 rating isn't skewed at all.

If you watched the game then maybe you would know. He has had one good passing game this year - this one. And one win over a decent team - the Jets.

145 rating doesn't need to be skewed for me to know he isn't a good QB. Good leader, not a good QB.

BK, can you at least admit that his competition has played a large part in his success? The combined records of the teams he has beat is 29-41

And on par with his recent luck he will get to face the Bears without Jay Cutler or Matt Forte.

You can go 1-2 with a TD and have a 135.5 QB rating. Get it? You ******* moron.

Again... nice sample size. Do you know anything about statistics? Must not.

Go find me a quarterback in NFL history that started 12+ games in a single season, had a QB rating of 130, and won only 33% of his games.

Go now. Hurry.

Again... nice sample size. Do you know anything about statistics? Must not.

Go find me a quarterback in NFL history that started 12+ games in a single season, had a QB rating of 130, and won only 33% of his games.

Go now. Hurry.

Go find me a QB that has ever had a QB rating over 130 for 12 games. Go now. Hurry.

Nice sample size.

BK, can you at least admit that his competition has played a large part in his success? The combined records of the teams he has beat is 29-41

And on par with his recent luck he will get to face the Bears without Jay Cutler or Matt Forte.

Yes it's certainly helped. However, 5 of his 6 wins have been on the road.

The point of the matter is most QBs throw the ball A LOT more than Tebow. Tebow doesn't even throw enough to be counted in the damn QB rating system. Almost like a punter.

Go find me a QB that has ever had a QB rating over 130 for 12 games. Go now. Hurry.

Nice sample size.

Exactly. Even more proof that your little example of the 1-2 quarterback really isn't an argument against QB rating at all.

You've conveniently chosen what is know in the statistics world as an "outlier".

If we looked hard enough we could also find a quarterback who was 3-0 at some point with a QB rating of under 50. This would also be known as an outlier.

The point of the matter is most QBs throw the ball A LOT more than Tebow. Tebow doesn't even throw enough to be counted in the damn QB rating system. Almost like a punter.

Use "fact of the matter"... it sounds better.

The fact of the matter is we've recently been talking about QB rating being the best statistic to measure a quarterback. What does this have to do with your argument that QB rating isn't the best rating to gauge quarterbacks.

Exactly. Even more proof that your little example of the 1-2 quarterback really isn't an argument against QB rating at all.

You've conveniently chosen what is know in the statistics world as an "outlier".

If we looked hard enough we could also find a quarterback who was 3-0 at some point with a QB rating of under 50. This would also be known as an outlier.

33rd in yards. Behind Jason Campbell, Carson Palmer and Kevin Kolb.
43rd in Att/game
WAAYYYYY back in completion percentage (behind the likes of Yates, Skelton, Hanie, Gabbert...and pretty much any other NFL QB)

See, I can use statistics too. The outlier might be QB rating. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Use "fact of the matter"... it sounds better.

The fact of the matter is we've recently been talking about QB rating being the best statistic to measure a quarterback. What does this have to do with your argument that QB rating isn't the best rating to gauge quarterbacks.

It wasn't a fact. It was a point I was making. Use logic...it sounds better.

Latest posts