Tebow 5 in a row, 7-1 as starter, 5-0 on road.

I'd say it's a fact that most QB's throw a lot more than Tebow. You've been using it as evidence. Now you're saying the evidence you're using isn't fact?

No, because not ALL QBs throw more than Tim Tebow. Some throw less. Like Kyle Orton today. Like Shane Lechler. The word "most" can be iffy, therefore I left out the word "fact".

It's funny that this is the argument you have resorted to.

No, because not ALL QBs throw more than Tim Tebow. Some throw less. Like Kyle Orton today. Like Shane Lechler. The word "most" can be iffy, therefore I left out the word "fact".

It's funny that this is the argument you have resorted to.

Nope pretty sure it's a fact.

On top of Tebow and the Broncos finding ways to win games....THE MIAMI FREAKING DOLPHINS appear to be on some mission to help settle the AFC West. WTF?

This is the most incredibly stupid argument I've ever seen. QB rating can EASILY be skewed, especially if you don't throw very often (I wonder why Denver doesn't throw more?). One big play can save an otherwise pathetic day, in terms of QB rating (See: Tebow's performance against KC). That doesn't mean the guy actually had a good game.

His 5-0 road record came against teams who are a combined 22-34. In his two games against above average or better defenses (Detroit/NYJ), he sucked hard.

He completes less than 50% of his passes. That should be a BIG hint that he isn't much of a passer. Every blind squirrel can find a nut or two (big play). That handful of big plays from poor coverage skews his rating to the high side. And don't give me "they lull the defense to sleep" argument. You know who else made his living through the air by relying on his ground game to "lull the defense to sleep"? Josh Nesbitt. Tebow's better than Nesbitt, but then the defenses he's facing are better than what Nesbitt saw, too. It's the same rhythm on a higher octave.

That's cuz Dilfer actually did something during the first half. Man some of you are dumb.

The Ravens went the entire month of October that year with out scoring an offensive touchdown and yet they still went 3-1. Yeah Dilfer was doing a whole lot. Man some of you are dumb.

This is the most incredibly stupid argument I've ever seen. QB rating can EASILY be skewed, especially if you don't throw very often (I wonder why Denver doesn't throw more?). One big play can save an otherwise pathetic day, in terms of QB rating (See: Tebow's performance against KC). That doesn't mean the guy actually had a good game.

His 5-0 road record came against teams who are a combined 22-34. In his two games against above average or better defenses (Detroit/NYJ), he sucked hard.

He completes less than 50% of his passes. That should be a BIG hint that he isn't much of a passer. Every blind squirrel can find a nut or two (big play). That handful of big plays from poor coverage skews his rating to the high side. And don't give me "they lull the defense to sleep" argument. You know who else made his living through the air by relying on his ground game to "lull the defense to sleep"? Josh Nesbitt. Tebow's better than Nesbitt, but then the defenses he's facing are better than what Nesbitt saw, too. It's the same rhythm on a higher octave.

Probably because they are 6-1 since they started playing Tebow. Why would they need to throw more when they are winning?

Probably because they are 6-1 since they started playing Tebow. Why would they need to throw more when they are winning?

I was being sarcastic.

But if he actually COULD pass effectively, they'd probably do it more often. I agree, they aren't fixing what isn't broken. But there's a reason he averages 21 attempts per game (18 if you remove the Detroit game, which is an obvious outlier because of the score), and completes just 47% of his passes.

The Ravens went the entire month of October that year with out scoring an offensive touchdown and yet they still went 3-1. Yeah Dilfer was doing a whole lot. Man some of you are dumb.

Who started all but 1 of those games? Man you are stupid.

Awwww, Hawkfan33, come on back. Give me some more of your wisdom. Cmon....

But, but Trent was a vet. Timmmaayyy is a first year starter! Timmayyy rocks, Timmmayyyy rocks, OHIO!!! I will take my teams qb Alex Smith all day.

Honestly, I'm starting to think the only reason BK continuously whores out the take that the SEC is the best conference in the country is because it's the only take he's had on this board that's actually correct. The rest of his material is straight bullsh*t.

But, but Trent was a vet. Timmmaayyy is a first year starter! Timmayyy rocks, Timmmayyyy rocks, OHIO!!! I will take my teams qb Alex Smith all day.
Honestly, I'm starting to think the only reason BK continuously whores out the take that the SEC is the best conference in the country is because it's the only take he's had on this board that's actually correct. The rest of his material is straight bullsh*t.

Ostrich. Spot On.

You haven't left any

hanging

Chad's

Bears might actually have a better chance now with Cutler out of the line up. Schedule is definitely in Broncos favor.

Oh, and to follow up with my last post, this is all happening fire to coach John Fox and co.! I like his decisions and in game demeaner. coaching with passion.

The Bears are awful without Cutler. And now with Forte out. Eek.

The Bears D should come at Tebow though.

Latest posts