Tebow 5 in a row, 7-1 as starter, 5-0 on road.

There is no getting away from Tebowmania. Even BBC Radio (via NPR) spent at least five minutes this morning fawning over him.

God doesn't make you listen or watch the non-stop coverage or click on this thread for that matter, but Tebow does....

Tebow is already an above average quarterback. He's already in the top half of the league as far as quarterbacks go. He's getting better. You can see his passing is getting better. He rarely turns the ball over.

Terrible quarterbacks don't go 5-0 on the road in their second year in the NFL (1st year starter) and not have talent.

Tebow is already an above average quarterback. He's already in the top half of the league as far as quarterbacks go. He's getting better. You can see his passing is getting better. He rarely turns the ball over.

Terrible quarterbacks don't go 5-0 on the road in their second year in the NFL (1st year starter) and not have talent.

Tebow's passer rating is 80.5. The league average is 84.49. He is completing 47.5% of his passes, INCLUDING his game today (the first game in which he completed more than 50%), which came against the 4th-worst pass defense in the NFL. He is NOT an above average quarterback.

Below-average (Note: NOT terrible) quarterbacks can go 5-0 on the road in their second year, provided the schedule is embarrassingly weak (opponents on this streak are a combined 36-46, and the teams that didn't sh*tstomp Denver are 29-42) and he has a solid defense to help him.

Tebow's passer rating is 80.5. The league average is 84.49. He is completing 47.5% of his passes, INCLUDING his game today (the first game in which he completed more than 50%), which came against the 4th-worst pass defense in the NFL. He is NOT an above average quarterback.

Below-average (Note: NOT terrible) quarterbacks can go 5-0 on the road in their second year, provided the schedule is embarrassingly weak (opponents on this streak are a combined 36-46, and the teams that didn't sh*tstomp Denver are 29-42) and he has a solid defense to help him.

Tebow hate is ridiculous. Its not like he has had any rushing yards or anything this year.... Also, he made some great throws today and not all of them were caught. But some people just have to hate......

Tebow hate is ridiculous. Its not like he has had any rushing yards or anything this year.... Also, he made some great throws today and not all of them were caught. But some people just have to hate......

The stats don't lie. His numbers are below average. He wins, but he is hardly some great, or even above average quarterback, as Kaldenberg repeatedly (and stupidly) suggests all the time.

I actually like Tebow as a person, and want him to have success. But being 6-1 against this slate of teams does not make him a good quarterback. He's a game manager at this point. Like I said, a glorified Trent Dilfer. Maybe that will change in time, but it's the reality for the time being.

The stats don't lie. His numbers are below average. He wins, but he is hardly some great, or even above average quarterback, as Kaldenberg repeatedly (and stupidly) suggests all the time.

I actually like Tebow as a person, and want him to have success. But being 6-1 against this slate of teams does not make him a good quarterback. He's a game manager at this point. Like I said, a glorified Trent Dilfer. Maybe that will change in time, but it's the reality for the time being.

Trent Dilfer wasn't leading the Ravens to come from behind wins week after week. Tebow is much better than Dilfer, he's just a winner.

Tebow is head and virginal shoulders above Rodgers, Brady, and Montana.
glad to see you've come around ;)

I think it is more that the media is not showing every move tebow makes on the sidelines, coupled with that TT is not Tebowing, rather than using the double pointing to the sky to express his reverence, that many other players also use.

But to be mentioned in same breath as Rodgers? Kid Should of won the Heisman.

Did I just see that the bears only put up 3 against an arguably weak, weak kc defense? wow that shouldn't happen....and the hapless colts were in it and put up 24 on the Pats? These things shouldn't happen. oh, but a qb doesn't have an effect on the outcome. Not sure how it's relevant, just felt like saying, "I'm just saying"!

Tebow is head and virginal shoulders above Rodgers, Brady, and Montana.
glad to see you've come around ;)
I think it is more that the media is not showing every move tebow makes on the sidelines, coupled with that TT is not Tebowing, rather than using the double pointing to the sky to express his reverence, that many other players also use.But to be mentioned in same breath as Rodgers? Kid Should of won the Heisman.

Rodgers is 12-0 so far this season. Yet all the slobbering hommos in TV sports are wanking it to tebow.
Its sickening.
Cam Newton sets a record today. Rob Gronkowski sets another one.
Why is no one talking about them?

Your stats are old. Get back to us with his current QB rating after today's 145 QB rating game. Then figure out where that ranks among the top 32 quarterbacks. Simple math.

Your stats are old. Get back to us with his current QB rating after today's 145 QB rating game. Then figure out where that ranks among the top 32 quarterbacks. Simple math.

And you for only looking at QB rating, are retarded. Seriously I really don't think you know **** about football.

Rodgers is 12-0 so far this season. Yet all the slobbering hommos in TV sports are wanking it to tebow.
Its sickening.
Cam Newton sets a record today. Rob Gronkowski sets another one.
Why is no one talking about them?

They don't have the BS Stacker seal of approval.

L Ron Hoover

And you for only looking at QB rating, are retarded. Seriously I really don't think you know **** about football.

QB rating is probably a pretty decent statistic to use when judging a quarterback. I'd assume that's why they call it the "QB Rating".

I guess another statistic you could look at his W L record.... 6-1.

What statistic would you prefer to use?

Seneca Wallace plays to win with fantasy league skaldedbox.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Latest posts