Tebow 5 in a row, 7-1 as starter, 5-0 on road.

Rodgers is 12-0 so far this season. Yet all the slobbering hommos in TV sports are wanking it to tebow.
Its sickening.
Cam Newton sets a record today. Rob Gronkowski sets another one.
Why is no one talking about them?

Can you imagine how GOOD GreenBay would be with Tebow!! Holy f***ing s*** they would be unstoppable probably 12-0, oh wait GB is 12-0, oh yeah Rogers is the best QB in the league.

Nothing against Tebow but he is far from above average QB, hes just not.

Richard Felthersnatch

Yeah you are the one who doesn't know anything about football if you don't think QB rating shows how good a QB is...

You're not making sense anymore now. You said earlier I'm retarded for only looking at QB rating. Now you're saying I don't know anything about football if I don't think QB rating shows how good a QB is.

Yeah you are the one who doesn't know anything about football if you don't think QB rating shows how good a QB is...

QB rating is highly overrated. I'm sorry if you don't know that. Play calling, completion percentage, 3rd down conversion rates, audibles...all of those are very important for a QB as well. Are they all in the QB rating? Nope.

QB rating is probably a pretty decent statistic to use when judging a quarterback. I'd assume that's why they call it the "QB Rating".

I guess another statistic you could look at his W L record.... 6-1.

What statistic would you prefer to use?

W/L record is fine. QB rating shows very little, especially from 70-90. Yards, TDs, 3rd down completions, 3rd down conversions, play calling....all show me more.

QB rating is highly overrated. I'm sorry if you don't know that. Play calling, completion percentage, 3rd down conversion rates, audibles...all of those are very important for a QB as well. Are they all in the QB rating? Nope.

Other than the W/L argument... QB rating is the best statistic for gauging a quarterback by far. It's the best overall picture of how a quarterback is performing.

If you don't think so then name a statistic that is better than QB rating for gauging a quarterback. Show us how much you know.

Other than the W/L argument... QB rating is the best statistic for gauging a quarterback by far. It's the best overall picture of how a quarterback is performing.

If you don't think so then name a statistic that is better than QB rating for gauging a quarterback. Show us how much you know.

Which is why I listed off about 7 different things I would look at instead of a single rating. Wake up.

W/L record is fine. QB rating shows very little, especially from 70-90. Yards, TDs, 3rd down completions, 3rd down conversions, play calling....all show me more.

QB Rating takes all of these into consideration. You must not be able to see the big picture.

3rd Down Completions - If you don't complete a third down it effects your passing yards, completion percentage, and TD pass opportunities.

Audibles - If you don't audible correctly it effects your passing yards, completion percentage, and TD pass opportunities. It can also effect your TO's.

What about interceptions? You left that key statistic out.

Just stop.

QB Rating takes all of these into consideration. You must not be able to see the big picture.

3rd Down Completions - If you don't complete a third down it effects your passing yards, completion percentage, and TD pass opportunities.

Audibles - If you don't audible correctly it effects your passing yards, completion percentage, and TD pass opportunities. It can also effect your TO's.

What about interceptions? You left that key statistic out.

Just stop.

Pointless to argue with you about this. 3rd down conversions are a KEY stat for any QB, and having your QB rating not change (because all you have to do is complete 75% of your passes or something to be in line for a perfect QB rating) because you complete or don't complete a 3rd down pass means it doesn't take it into account at all. Get it?

Interceptions? Ok. Rodgers throws the ball about 25 more times a game than Tebow. You make Tebow do that...and he is screwed. Kolb threw it 25 times today, same for Matt Moore, Alex Smith 23....

You get the picture. The Broncos are playing bad teams and can run and play good D (for the most part, even tho they did keep them in the game in the first half by themselves). Tebow hardly has to throw. His high for completions on the year is 18 - and that was in a blowout loss. His next highest is 13. 13 completions.

The Broncos are winning and Tebow is doing enough to win. I get that. But they are playing ****** teams and I'd say the defense has more to do with them winning than the offense.

Your stats are old. Get back to us with his current QB rating after today's 145 QB rating game. Then figure out where that ranks among the top 32 quarterbacks. Simple math.

His rating might have been old, but his completion % sure as hell wasn't. One good game against a pathetic pass defense does not suddenly make him a good quarterback. Besides that, his rating is bloated by his skewed performance against Kansas City. I'm sorry, but that was a pitiful passing display, yet because one of his two completions was a 56-yard TD, his rating for that game was 102.6. You're going to try and sell someone on the notion that Tebow's 102.6 is on par with what a guy like Brady or Rodgers does on a regular basis?

His rating might have been old, but his completion % sure as hell wasn't. One good game against a pathetic pass defense does not suddenly make him a good quarterback. Besides that, his rating is bloated by his skewed performance against Kansas City. I'm sorry, but that was a pitiful passing display, yet because one of his two completions was a 56-yard TD, his rating for that game was 102.6. You're going to try and sell someone on the notion that Tebow's 102.6 is on par with what a guy like Brady or Rodgers does on a regular basis?

Exactly my point on QB rating. But Kaldy here thinks it is the end-all stat to judge QBs.

Pointless to argue with you about this. 3rd down conversions are a KEY stat for any QB, and having your QB rating not change (because all you have to do is complete 75% of your passes or something to be in line for a perfect QB rating) because you complete or don't complete a 3rd down pass means it doesn't take it into account at all. Get it?

Interceptions? Ok. Rodgers throws the ball about 25 more times a game than Tebow. You make Tebow do that...and he is screwed. Kolb threw it 25 times today, same for Matt Moore, Alex Smith 23....

You get the picture. The Broncos are playing bad teams and can run and play good D (for the most part, even tho they did keep them in the game in the first half by themselves). Tebow hardly has to throw. His high for completions on the year is 18 - and that was in a blowout loss. His next highest is 13. 13 completions.

The Broncos are winning and Tebow is doing enough to win. I get that. But they are playing ****** teams and I'd say the defense has more to do with them winning than the offense.

You look at it one way. Sure throwing the ball less may help you reduce your INT's, but it also doesn't help your completions, passing yards, or TD passes. Which in turn are categories in the best statistic for gauging quarterbacks... the QB Rating.

But wait... his rating today was 145. So was today's "skewed" too?

You look at it one way. Sure throwing the ball less may help you reduce your INT's, but it also doesn't help your completions, passing yards, or TD passes. Which in turn are categories in the best statistic for gauging quarterbacks... the QB Rating.

Shane Lechler is 1-2 on the year with a 135.5 QB rating. I guess he is better than Tim Tebow.

It doesn't matter if you go 3-4 or 17-20, you still have nearly the same QB rating.

But wait... his rating today was 145. So was today's "skewed" too?

In a way, yes. He only completed 10 passes. He played pretty well in the 2nd half but a lot of those guys were wide open. Best half throwing the football I have seen out of him. But I also watched the first half...

Latest posts