Sorry Kirk and Vandenberg haters....

Jeez, I've complained about our special teams for years. And probably rightfully so. Blamed it on KOK's bad clock management, but he's gone & our clock management is no better. Throughout, But we've got to give them credit. I'm pretty sure they won this game for us. They covered punts & kick offs well and out punt, extra point team was pretty much perfect. Hard to beat a kick off and field goal guy like Daneil ?sp?.

I'm thrilled that we won today, but we have to put in a QB that can make accurate passes. I don't care if our backup is a redshirt freshman, I have a very hard time believing he would be more inaccurate than JVB. On the wheel route to Garmon JVB threw it out of bounds so it wouldn't have been a catch even if Garmon pulled in the pass. We were lucky the pass that Cotton broke up wasn't intercepted due to it being under thrown. There were several other throws that were either under thrown or just poorly thrown. The interception was just unacceptable. He threw it right to the MSU player.

I know there are still a few people on this site who think JVB will improve, but it's been 6 games already. If he hasn't improved by now I just don't see it happening.

JVB is a little Sherman/Christensen-esque. So far the only difference is that we still manage to win games.

As has always been the case, Kirk got bailed out by his defensive coordinator. Some things never change.

JVB is a little Sherman/Christensen-esque. So far the only difference is that the conference is so terrible and our schedule is so easy we still manage to win games.

FIFY, Shermensen was playing against way better competition. Either one of those two would lead us to an undefeated B1G season this year.

FIFY, Shermensen was playing against way better competition (but throwing to Tim Dwight/Tavian Banks/DJK/Moeaki/Meyers/McNutt).

FIFY -- I think if JC & Sherman sucked that hard with the NFL talent that was all around them, they would snap like a rotten branch with these receivers/TEs/Backs.

If I had to use one word to describe the win it would definitely be "Masterful"

Latest posts