Sorry Kirk and Vandenberg haters....

And you just happen to agree with OoTH, right? If you didn't you wouldn't be so defensive. Damn, I am having a hard time believing you and I are on opposite sides on this and Dean and I agree. Complete opposite of politics.

And why do we need a dozen different threads after every game on how worthless KF and JVB are? Even after an unexpected win.

I'm sick of Ferentz, yes. I've made no secret of that. I'm tired of the mediocrity, and I don't buy the "we're lucky to have Ferentz; we can't do any better" BS. It's a total fallacy.
I get a kick out of OoTH, because he posts what he feels & thinks and the Ferentz koolaid drinkers go completely apeschit.
Ignore him if you don't like his posts (I know you usually do), but don't follow him around two or three different threads and flame him (as "deanvogs" likes to do).
Again, this isn't about me. It's about deanie-pie owning his schitty behavior 'round here. He shouldn't be allowed to stomp on OoTH at will just because he doesn't agree with him.

I'm sick of Ferentz, yes. I've made no secret of that. I'm tired of the mediocrity, and I don't buy the "we're lucky to have Ferentz; we can't do any better" BS. It's a total fallacy.
I get a kick out of OoTH, because he posts what he feels & thinks and the Ferentz koolaid drinkers go completely apeschit.
Ignore him if you don't like his posts (I know you usually do), but don't follow him around two or three different threads and flame him (as "deanvogs" likes to do).
Again, this isn't about me. It's about deanie-pie owning his schitty behavior 'round here. He shouldn't be allowed to stomp on OoTH at will just because he doesn't agree with him.

Why do I have to ignore OoTH, why can't he just stop attacking everyone, and being nasty himself? According to VH, I'm picking on poor little innocent OoTH.......

Just a few of the post by OoTH after a good win at Michigan St. Some of these were directed at CFHawk, and I only included one of them that was directed at me, because I'm not going to cry when OoTH attacks me.

Look you are either a Gum chewer, a 3 yard pass play caller, or a guy who doesnt like the gum chewer or the 3yard pass play caller.
Now which is it?
Ohhh and in case you didnt know Im better...

taha op troll hard

Classic loser talk. Welp thatll do. Lets call it a day.

And you still dont understand it? Give it some more time. It takes time for some I guess.

hahahaha you have no clue.

He is right. You can call him a bad fan, but you are a dumb fan.

Hahaha youre just a dumb kirk fan. You are not an Iowa fan.

You either didnt watch the game or you are the biggest dumb dumb on here. Kirk is very involved with the offense. Not as much so with the defense.
Do you think kirk and GD had a good game?

It actually a very good day for me.
Kirk proved he is still one of the worst coaches in the country.
If you cant see how poorly Kirk coached then you be a dumb dumb.
Also Iowas defense won...

Ohhh Deanvogs you wish you were half the Iowa fan that I am.

See Scorpio, OoTH can fight his own battles! So if you don't mind, just leave me the **** alone per our arrangement.

"True Hawk Fans" root against Iowa, just to get Kurt Ferrets fired!! You are correct OoTH, I most certainly am not 1/2 that kind of fan!

I am disappointed in Vandy because he actually tricked me into thinking he was a serviceable QB. i bet he crushes pregame practice routes, but that is about it.

I am disappointed in ferentz for thinking that the KOK offense was way too high powered and therefore slowing things down with the GD offense.

That being said, I was thrilled with the win. I keep holding out hope that vandy will figure it out, then rose bowl here we come.

Last edited:
Why do I have to ignore OoTH, why can't he just stop attacking everyone, and being nasty himself? According to VH, I'm picking on poor little innocent OoTH.......

Just a few of the post by OoTH after a good win at Michigan St. Some of these were directed at CFHawk, and I only included one of them that was directed at me, because I'm not going to cry when OoTH attacks me.

OH NOEZ OOTH CALLED ME TEH DUMB-DUMB!!

butthurt tavern hokk is butthurt

OoTH is like a younger brother to me. Mess with him and you'll answer for it.

You know, kind of like when you threaten people with your meathead nephew.

Read my sig. OoTH is a troll, and doesn't even want us to win games. So I treat him as a troll.

I hardly follow him around. He is in every thread posting his trolling, and I might say something in one of them. But speaking of following someone around and attack him.....how did our conversation start again? Oh that's right Vintage is following ME around again attacking ME. Don't worry though VH, I won't cry about it, or go running to JD like you do.

I try not to attack anyone around here personally (with the exceptions I have already listed). I know at time I do get into it with posters, as do most of us on here. I get you don't like me, but I thought we had a truce to just leave each other be? It seems like you break this all the time to start taking shots at me. Not sure to what purpose, as I'm pretty sure OoTH doesn't need you to fight his battles. He is a big boy troll, and knows how to deal with me.

OH NOEZ OOTH CALLED ME TEH DUMB-DUMB!!

butthurt tavern hokk is butthurt

I would be he tavern hawk here. :)

Latest posts