Sorry Kirk and Vandenberg haters....

Someone pls explain to me how and why "deanvogs" gets away with the constant personal attacks on other posters.

Someone pls explain to me how and why "deanvogs" gets away with the constant personal attacks on other posters.

I was thinking that myself Scorpio....
Seems deanvogs has a mancrush on CF Hawk. They seem very friendly with each other.
And a scary stalking infatuation with Out Of Town Hawk......this thread is full of personal attacks

Seems deanvogs has a mancrush on CF Hawk. They seem very friendly with each other.
And a scary stalking infatuation with Out Of Town Hawk......this thread is full of personal attacks

You should see what ol' deanie-poo gets away with in the politics forum...hoo-eee, some serious nastiness...

CFHawk is one of the best posters on this site. I don't agree with him about politics at all, but that doesn't change the fact that he is a class act. As far as OoTH goes, he is this sites largest troll, so I troll him back.

Last edited:
You should see what ol' deanie-poo gets away with in the politics forum...hoo-eee, some serious nastiness...

HAHAHA....this is kind of ironic coming from the guy who keeps getting banned time, and time, and time again. If you want, you can run to JD, and tattle on me like you usually do.....

That deep pass to Keenan on the last drive totally sucked. Zero chance of an INT, put it where only Keenan could get to it, which Keenan did by laying out. In other words, eerily similar to the type of throw-and-catch we saw from Arizona in 2010.

The weather sucked, and Weisman may not have gotten those late yards without that pass to Keenan.

I think having JVB sitting for a series or two--or more precisely, having him take a set of headphones--might do wonders for him, though.

That deep pass to Keenan on the last drive totally sucked. Zero chance of an INT, put it where only Keenan could get to it, which Keenan did by laying out. In other words, eerily similar to the type of throw-and-catch we saw from Arizona in 2010.

The weather sucked, and Weisman may not have gotten those late yards without that pass to Keenan.

I think having JVB sitting for a series or two--or more precisely, having him take a set of headphones--might do wonders for him, though.

I think that playing a backup will show us one of two things. Either that backup will play not good and this will take some pressure off of JVB or they will step up and play better in the games then they have in practice...either would hopefully result in better QB play going home. I guess the third option is that the backup plays terrible and JVB then says to hell with it and starts playing worse but I don't think this is likely.

HAHAHA....this is kind of ironic coming from the guy who keeps getting banned time, and time, and time again. If you want, you can run to JD, and tattle on me like you usually do.....

HAHAHA
You always try to sidestep your own nastiness and short temper by pointing out that I'm banned from the cave because I hurt billdo's feelings one too many times. That makes no sense.
Why don't you be honest with yourself--and others--for once? Own your crappy personality, fella. You ain't Mr. Warmth.
And that fact has nothing to do with me.

You really are troubled.... to constantly attack everyone on a personnal level. Maybe you should leave and get some help.......Its ok.

Sorry, would not expect you to get it. It is an inside joke from a long time ago in the cave.

HAHAHA
You always try to sidestep your own nastiness and short temper by pointing out that I'm banned from the cave because I hurt billdo's feelings one too many times. That makes no sense.
Why don't you be honest with yourself--and others--for once? Own your crappy personality, fella. You ain't Mr. Warmth.
And that fact has nothing to do with me.

My short temper starts and stops with is list: VintageHawkeye, GhostofGhost, Scorpio79, and OutoftownHawk.

Do I pop off in the cave, sure I do, as does everyone there. If you can't take some heat, you shouldn't be in the cave. I take just as many shots as I give in the Cave.

I find the posters I listed to be insufferable fools, so I treat them as such. As far as "warmth and personality" this is a message board. I don't have to contact message board posters to find people to tailgate with, and hang out with at Iowa games.....as I have plenty of friends to do that with already.

Glad to see you finally keeping it real and admitting that you enjoy making personal attacks on other posters.
Good thing for you that the mods on this site play favorites, eh?

Me? I was minding my business, and along comes Scops taking shots, like usual.

Yeah, totally false. You've been blazing away at OoTH in this and other threads, and he has done NOTHING to you.
You're just butthurt because I called you out for it.

Glad to see you finally keeping it real and admitting that you enjoy making personal attacks on other posters.
Good thing for you that the mods on this site play favorites, eh?

HAHA......there is a reason you keep getting banned dude, but keep on thinking it is because big bad JD is picking on little Vintage-Ghost-Scorpio....

Yeah, totally false. You've been blazing away at OoTH in this and other threads, and he has done NOTHING to you.
You're just butthurt because I called you out for it.

What does OoTH have to do with you? Is that ANOTHER alt of yours? Makes sense I guess.

HAHA......there is a reason you keep getting banned dude, but keep on thinking it is because big bad JD is picking on little Vintage-Ghost-Scorpio....

My bans have nothing to do with the fact that you make a lot of personal attacks around here, and that you try to bully the people with whom you disagree.
Own it.

What does OoTH have to do with you? Is that ANOTHER alt of yours? Makes sense I guess.

OoTH thinks Ferentz is stale and overpaid, and wishes he would retire.
You don't agree.
So you follow him around and attack him.

Own it.

You don't agree.

Own it.

And you just happen to agree with OoTH, right? If you didn't you wouldn't be so defensive. Damn, I am having a hard time believing you and I are on opposite sides on this and Dean and I agree. Complete opposite of politics.

And why do we need a dozen different threads after every game on how worthless KF and JVB are? Even after an unexpected win.

You don't agree.

Own it.

My bans have nothing to do with the fact that you make a lot of personal attacks around here, and that you try to bully the people with whom you disagree.
Own it.

Read my sig. OoTH is a troll, and doesn't even want us to win games. So I treat him as a troll.

I hardly follow him around. He is in every thread posting his trolling, and I might say something in one of them. But speaking of following someone around and attack him.....how did our conversation start again? Oh that's right Vintage is following ME around again attacking ME. Don't worry though VH, I won't cry about it, or go running to JD like you do.

I try not to attack anyone around here personally (with the exceptions I have already listed). I know at time I do get into it with posters, as do most of us on here. I get you don't like me, but I thought we had a truce to just leave each other be? It seems like you break this all the time to start taking shots at me. Not sure to what purpose, as I'm pretty sure OoTH doesn't need you to fight his battles. He is a big boy troll, and knows how to deal with me.

Latest posts