Sorry Kirk and Vandenberg haters....

It's not JVB, who is he supposed to pass to. Receivers are slow and not open. Watch the effin game morons. Well called game by KF. congrats on win #100 as Hawk head coach.

I disagree. I saw several plays, even a couple where where he made a panicked throw with receivers wide open. There were even a couple completed passes where another guy was open and he would have been a better option to throw to. As someone said earlier if we had a good quarterback we'd be a pretty good team.

Dean, just got on here after the game. Totally surprised by the negativity. Really sad.

It is really hard to believe sometimes. I was jumping up and down, celebrating the win with buddies. I get on here, and you would have thought we just lost to CMU again.

It's not JVB, who is he supposed to pass to. Receivers are slow and not open. Watch the effin game morons. Well called game by KF. congrats on win #100 as Hawk head coach.

While I will agree that the receivers are not fast. Vandy is regularly missing the open ones and often time off target when throwing to them. There were at least 5 passes today that were to open receivers and were no where even close to being on target. 3 of them specifically to Duzey in flat. Not to mention to two botched screen passes (that had massive gains ahead of them) that he could not throw with enough touch to complete for the big gains.

YOu think Im a girl? That would explain why you follow me around.

You sound like all my ex-girlfriends being a b!tch all the time.....I just assumed.....Now that I think about it, those chicks were a lot more tolerable than you, so I apologize to all my ex's for thinking that....

You sound like all my ex-girlfriends being a b!tch all the time.....I just assumed.....Now that I think about it, those chicks were a lot more tolerable than you, so I apologize to all my ex's for thinking that....

See that doesnt help you either. You date dumb chicks.

That make me an expert in spotting dumbs chicks, and you certainly seem like a dumb chick.

Well here is the thing. YOu are going to feel real dumb if you cant tell the difference between a dude and a chick. So Im gonna have to break it to you that Im not a chick. Sorry.

Now go try to play tummy sticks with somebody else.

PS you may want to think back as to why those "girls" are exes.

Well here is the thing. YOu are going to feel real dumb if you cant tell the difference between a dude and a chick. So Im gonna have to break it to you that Im not a chick. Sorry.

Now go try to play tummy sticks with somebody else.

PS you may want to think back as to why those "girls" are exes.

No regrets, all those dumb girls lead me to my wife, and I couldn't be happier.

I've never seen you, why would I assume your a dude? You act like a little b!tch, so I assume you are a little b!tch.

No regrets, all those dumb girls lead me to my wife, and I couldn't be happier.

I've never seen you, why would I assume your a dude? You act like a little b!tch, so I assume you are a little b!tch.

Well played sir.

You said she. Now Im sorry but I dont want this to go any further. Your an okay guy but just not for me. Theres someone out there for you and I know this hurts but I cant change that. Now dont cry, thats not gonna make this any better. Just get out there and be you.

Latest posts