Postgame Comments

Coming outta the booth. Like King Kong.
img-dad7131c-030b-4224-9297-fe5ae03c08e9.jpg

No way. So do you think Fran is a good enough guy that he felt guilt right after? Or do you think he feels like he's going to be in trouble so he's really sad? Lol that sounds like Fran.
He's a good guy with a bad temper. And he's intelligent enough to know when he's crossed a line. He knew he crossed one. A big one.

Peter jok?

Dale Jones was a senior too, actually started Senior day vs PSU. Then he got an extra year so he transferred.

Eric May was the only scholarship senior in 2013, although I think Christopher Rickert got the ceremony treatment as well after a couple years as a walkon.

Dale Jones was actually on that team. I went and looked; you have to go back to 09-10 to find a team with 1 senior.

Devan Bawinkel

Dale Jones was a senior too, actually started Senior day vs PSU. Then he got an extra year so he transferred.

Eric May was the only scholarship senior in 2013, although I think Christopher Rickert got the ceremony treatment as well after a couple years as a walkon.

I thought they just gave dale Jones a senior day send-off because they knew he was leaving the next year regardless. Maybe my memory is shot though

We lost by 20 get a grip Fran. Lol

if it was the official i think it was, i was talking on the phone to a friend during the game and i mentioned how i'd seen that same official a couple times in the last week and he's a horrible official. he makes bad calls all over the place. the official i'm talking about is the one that called the T's on team mccaffrey.

Latest posts