Postgame Comments

@RobHowe If true that he double F bombed the ref, is this suspension material you think? Barta surely can’t not suspend him for the rest of the year after sending Dolph packing...

@RobHowe If true that he double F bombed the ref, is this suspension material you think? Barta surely can’t not suspend him for the rest of the year after sending Dolph packing...

I put that in My Breakdown story I just posted. If the official takes it to the Big Ten office, I'd be surprised if he's not suspended. Language aside, he called the guy a cheater in public.

At least the college officials had the balls to call some Ts.... that was nice to see.

Watching these college coaches continually curse out the officials with no consequences gets tiring. I get it’s a competitive game and all but the college coaches are out of control way too often.

I put that in My Breakdown story I just posted. If the official takes it to the Big Ten office, I'd be surprised if he's not suspended. Language aside, he called the guy a cheater in public.
Kirk Speraw would be the man, like he was against Northwestern after Fran's Kohl Center meltdown cost him a game in 2014.

It won't be Sherman Dillard, like some are suggesting.

I would like an Iowa announcer or even an official to confirm this happened. From my Google search I get the feeling Kyle Rowland is less than reliable.

From my Google search I get the feeling Kyle Rowland is less than reliable.
Examples?

It would be pretty goddamn stupid to fabricate
something like that. A tirade like that would definitely get brought to the league office so there’s no way you could lie about it unless you were in cahoots with the official. Is imagine there’s double digit people who heard it. After games there are staff and media literally everywhere, and by now Fran knows he’s been called out. He’d be screaming from the rafters denying it if he didn’t do it.

Examples?

It would be pretty goddamn stupid to fabricate
something like that. A tirade like that would definitely get brought to the league office so there’s no way you could lie about it unless you were in cahoots with the official. Is imagine there’s double digit people who heard it. After games there are staff and media literally everywhere, and by now Fran knows he’s been called out. He’d be screaming from the rafters denying it if he didn’t do it.
Fran had the look in his presser of someone who had just spent two hours in the dentist chair.

He knows action is coming.

Friday night when Archie Miller was coming into the media room at Carver, he said, clearly, “this is going to be the shortest M’Fn press conference ever. Two M’Fn minutes.”

It ended up being four minutes.

I personally HATE Fran's antics like this. I think it is uncalled for childish behavior. I will say that his players though I think have always appreciated his fire and his fighting for them no matter what.

Here is the translation of Tyler’s quote:

“I can constantly dribble the ball out of bounds, be the highest frequency turnover machine in the league, take numerous plays off on defense, refuse to block out and play ‘shot-hunt hero ball’ to my heart’s content and still get 35 mins a game...so I really appreciate Coach having my back.”

Latest posts