Postgame Comments

Friday night when Archie Miller was coming into the media room at Carver, he said, clearly, “this is going to be the shortest M’Fn press conference ever. Two M’Fn minutes.”

It ended up being four minutes.

It’s not the MnFer bombs...it’s the “cheater” reference that’s going to earn him a seat at home on Senior Day.

This isn’t the era of waiting until morning to read the papers.

Fran knows he’s all over the sports media for this and hasn’t said a word. That’s telling, imo.

It’s not the MnFer bombs...it’s the “cheater” reference that’s going to earn him a seat at home on Senior Day.

That’s what I wrote in a previous post. I agree. If he screamed at an official publicly after the game and accused him of cheathing, that’s what would be punished.

I put that in My Breakdown story I just posted. If the official takes it to the Big Ten office, I'd be surprised if he's not suspended. Language aside, he called the guy a cheater in public.
It would be an unfortunate situation if he missed Baer's senior day.

Maybe that's why he looked like he was shot full of Novocaine in the press conference.

By comparison, in Madison in 2014 he looked calm and clear eyed.

In this situation he looked like he had just received a root canal.

It would be an unfortunate situation if he missed Baer's senior day.

Maybe that's why he looked like he was shot full of Novocaine in the press conference.

By comparison, in Madison in 2014 he looked calm and clear eyed.

In this situation he looked like he had just received a root canal.

I disagree. I think he looked the exact same as he always does after his team gets their asses handed to them.

I disagree. I think he looked the exact same as he always does after his team gets their asses handed to them.
This wasn't a confused, exasperated, deer in the headlights look.

It was a look of resigned guilt.

I'll bet Boeheim had a similiar look on his face after his tragic brush with fate last week.

Mike Hlas was in Columbus. From his story:

Kyle Rowland of the Toledo Blade witnessed McCaffery berating the official, saying McCaffery angrily told the official “You cheating mother (expletive)! You’re a (expletive) disgrace!” Rowland said McCaffery used those sentences more than once.

An Ohio State athletics information technology employee heard it, saying “It was bad.”

An OSU sports information official said the game officials were accompanied by a police officer as they left the building.

Story Link

Fran gonna get suspended for Iowa's final home game and senior night. Lul.

I gotta imagine xavier foster is looking at iowa this last week and saying "uh, nope"

The more you keep doing this the dumber you’re going to look when he gets suspended.
I won’t look dumb. I didn’t see it and asked a question. Fran will look dumb if he gets suspended not me. You may not realize this but I’m just a fan,

The more you keep doing this the dumber you’re going to look when he gets suspended.

I can promise you Fran didn't feel bad one bit for what he said. I've had a conversation with him about his biggest blowup of all time and there was no remorse about it at all. He wasnt sitting in that presser feeling like a kid who just got in trouble. No way. No how.

Mike Hlas was in Columbus. From his story:

Kyle Rowland of the Toledo Blade witnessed McCaffery berating the official, saying McCaffery angrily told the official “You cheating mother (expletive)! You’re a (expletive) disgrace!” Rowland said McCaffery used those sentences more than once.

An Ohio State athletics information technology employee heard it, saying “It was bad.”

An OSU sports information official said the game officials were accompanied by a police officer as they left the building.

Story Link
Thanks! I was waiting for someone to confirm it happened.

I can promise you Fran didn't feel bad one bit for what he said. I've had a conversation with him about his biggest blowup of all time and there was no remorse about it at all. He wasnt sitting in that presser feeling like a kid who just got in trouble. No way. No how.
I didn’t say he did feel bad. That never once even crossed my mind.

This wasn't a confused, exasperated, deer in the headlights look.

It was a look of resigned guilt.

I'll bet Boeheim had a similiar look on his face after his tragic brush with fate last week.

No way. So do you think Fran is a good enough guy that he felt guilt right after? Or do you think he feels like he's going to be in trouble so he's really sad? Lol that sounds like Fran.

Fran gonna get suspended for Iowa's final home game and senior night. Lul.

I gotta imagine xavier foster is looking at iowa this last week and saying "uh, nope"
Side note, are they going to just call it Baer Night?

When was the last time we only had one single senior on the entire roster?

Honest question.

Latest posts