Oliver Martin Transfer

I normally have a disdain for Iowa turncoats. But after careful thought, I would be willing to give this kid a pass. Considering this is a real position of need, let’s give him a shot. Wouldn’t be cool if down the road he is the one that helps us own Michigan.

For anyone interested, DateInAsia.com is a totally free website with many beautiful women from Phillipines, Thailand, and China. English is the official language in the Phillipines. If you need any great info on these countries, YouTube is a fantastic resource.

1) He used his redshirt in 2017 (clock starts)

2) Played in 2018

3) “Sit out” year in 2019

4) 3rd year of eligibility in 2020

5) 4th year of eligibility in 2021 (clock ends)

That’s how the 5 to play 4 would work for Martin. 2020 and 2021 would be his two to play.

Thanks. So he's sacrificing a year to transfer. He must really wanna leave Michigan.

Thanks. So he's sacrificing a year to transfer. He must really wanna leave Michigan.

He has the option to stay at Michigan and play one more year, then grad transfer and play 2 somewhere else. Instead he's transferring now and sitting out a year. Yea, he must really want out.

You’re getting catfished, homie.

Save yourself the hassle and tell her you’ll marry her for $10,000 cash + quickie divorce fees. She wants citizenship, not you.

Me thinks you know, because I have heard 10,000 is the going rate also.
10,000 and no benefits or free and benefits.
But either way she's gone after a couple of years.
So the question is do you believe in love and if not would you Judas it for 10,000.
Because there is a chance you could whoo her in two years.
Sad world we live in.

He will claim OC change lead to changes detrimental to him. Will they approve so can play right away?

I'm assuming he isn't going to sign with blue blood team, so no waiver. It isn't guaranteed in any case, but blue blood teams seem to bat for higher average at the waiver game. That's my perception. Show me I am wrong.

My son played football with Martin. He said he was a great teammate..Good person. I was disappointed he didn't choose Iowa because of our need at WR. But I sure couldn't blame him if he wanted to get out of state. I hope he comes back. I don't think he's a star at this level. But he sure could be a Ed Hinkle type WR.

My son played football with Martin. He said he was a great teammate..Good person. I was disappointed he didn't choose Iowa because of our need at WR. But I sure couldn't blame him if he wanted to get out of state. I hope he comes back. I don't think he's a star at this level. But he sure could be a Ed Hinkle type WR.
I think he has star potential.
B99649739Z.1_20180414201804_000_GFG1V4B9E.1-0.jpg

c58fc8a7c70568cf61f99ffd6a4c5e52--the-mushroom-the-heroes.jpg

e68621df1f51d1e222f4a993e7cea1eb.jpg

Last edited:
Catfish call girls, Manti Teo
Filipino trans-boy, young Scott Baio
Green card freebies and Kirk Ferentz fartin'
What's it got to do with Oliver Martin?
Well just to clarify my position. My girl is not one of those “bargirls” or a “ladyboy.” When I go there, it will be to retire. Divorce is illegal over there. An anullment is the best they can do and that takes years. Not all pinays want to leave their country. Mabuti Salamat.( I’m good thank you ).

Latest posts