Oliver Martin Transfer

I totally agree with you. But as I stated in an earlier post, that is my retirement destination. You never know what the future holds, if things work out then great! If things go south, I’ll still be in a country with an unlimited supply of beautiful women wanting their foreign guy. A win-win situation. At least I will no longer have to deal with these American women that have turned this country into a toxic environment for men.

Agreed! Phil women are soft-spoken, kind and gracious!; some of the best and loving in the world, their only crime being born in one of the poorest nations in the world. When you, as an American, rescue them and their kin, they will love you unconditionally!

First of all...I've read alot of Fryowa's posts on a wide range of topics. I'm not sure he would be my first choice to listen to in regard to women. I'm pretty sure he would have a pretty old fashioned attitude about relationships in general. You know...you do women things...I'll do man things kind of attitude.

Here's my advice though...you should live with her in another country for a few years if you can. Test drive the relationship...that will tell you if its the real deal. If you suggest it...and she balks and wants to come to the US...well, that would tell you something. If you spend a few years on neutral turf...you know if it works or it doesn't.

That's solid advice. Maybe hard to achieve though. Canada will Visa anyone though so maybe could give it a try there.

Weirdest thread change topic ever?
Not about sports, beer, Kirk, or the weather
Car deal call-girls thru 1-800-Love
holy bejesus, bejoseph and heaven above
Polynesian pimpin, porkin, and pull cartin
Let's talk the prospects of Oliver Martin

Lol. Martin is in the bag already. I'm sure they are drafting the waiver petition as we speak.

Question is can he learn the playbook, the communication, and the blocking to play this year.

At least he came from a major D1 program. He may have been the 6th Wr, but he didnt come from a MAC school.

*eyeroll*

Lol. Martin is in the bag already. I'm sure they are drafting the waiver petition as we speak.

Question is can he learn the playbook, the communication, and the blocking to play this year.
Yes to all except the downfield blocking--it's the most technical part of wide-receiving. Blocking is the reason coaches refer to WR as a "skill" position...at Iowa.

If things go south, I’ll still be in a country with an unlimited supply of beautiful women wanting their foreign guy. A win-win situation. At least I will no longer have to deal with these American women that have turned this country into a toxic environment for men.
This is 100% theeeeee most stupid fucking thing I’ve ever read on the internet.

Sorry I tried to get you to come to your senses. Keep us posted and when you need money to get back here after the 45 year old guy you’ve been communicating with cons you out of it we can take a collection.

Sorry I tried to get you to come to your senses. Keep us posted and when you need money to get back here after the 45 year old guy you’ve been communicating with cons you out of it we can take a collection.

You're an asshole...get a life!

I don’t remember asking you for your opinion. If I wanted any lip from you, I’d scrape it off my zipper. Why don’t you go back to fucking your neighbors cat.

I can see good things coming if OM decides to come back to IC. Just hope it won’t affect our 2020 class. Looks like we have quite a few interesting offers out there.

The fact that soo many people are engaging in your business and casting their opinions is what's truly sad about the world right now.. WHO CARES. Get off the internet people if you feel like being negative or judging someone. We can't help that you hate yourself, your dog, your wife, and your kids.

I
The fact that soo many people are engaging in your business and casting their opinions is what's truly sad about the world right now.. WHO CARES. Get off the internet people if you feel like being negative or judging someone. We can't help that you hate yourself, your dog, your wife, and your kids.

So the negative comments about someone's love life are unnecessary. However there was plenty of positive discourse that I don't feel is sad at all. Some people just wanted to wish our fellow hawk fan some luck in a challenging arena of love.

I hope it works out for everyone.
Definitely nothing wrong with OM wanting to be a hawk.
Nothing wrong with looking for love.
I went through a couple years when I thought looking in another country was a pretty good idea. American women really need to step it up. Just last night we went out to eat and every single waitress was 25 or under and there was one (who looked all of 16) who wasn't overweight. They weren't ugly, just big. Throw in the attitude most women have nowdays. "I don't need a man" uh huh while the man pays the child support, she works part time.
I was talking to some people in a small farming community and they commented about this farmers wife. I said it's still a job to do chores, make lunch and bring it to the guys in the field (basically run the house).
They laughed and said she doesn't do any of that!! She acts like a trophy wife.
I was like "well he obviously didn't win anything, much less a trophy".

So I get it. Even if you guys are talking non sense. I totally get guys looking for a mate in another country.

Latest posts