OK4P is getting what he deserves

OK4P.. It is obvious you have grown up picked on and are now a preppy rich boy who thinks they own the place. If you are ever in my section, your ##@ will be gone, I won't have one problem knocking you out myself.

the_internet_tough_guy_by_faggotclone57.jpg

I have to admit that the only reason I read through four pages of this whiney drivel is morbid curiosity and the fact that I am bored to tears because it is the off season. Now excuse my ignorance fellow Hawk fans, but what exactly is a prole?

You've never read 1984?

HN Fight Club, every Thursday at midnight, top level of the tallest parking ramp in IC. But, you didn't hear it from me.

I know one thing, this fall I'll be roaming the motorhome and high dollar lots with an unopened bottle of cheap scotch and a box of Popeye's chicken shouting "Jim!" until I get an answer.

I can't help but contribute to this one.

I can understand that HappyChef might feel a bit pi$$ed-off for being stuck with tickets in hand ... likely on short notice and without financial compensation.

However, even so, that should be something that is forgiveable. At least folks who are friends enough to do such a tix-sharing venture ... it should be so.

Thus, in the bigger picture, I have to side with OK4P on this one. Happy Chef's move was a much bigger "dick move" in my eyes.

Happy Chef can feel free to try to attempt to talk big and berate me on this one, however, it would only be proving my suspicion correct.

I can't help but contribute to this one.

I can understand that HappyChef might feel a bit pi$$ed-off for being stuck with tickets in hand ... likely on short notice and without financial compensation.

However, even so, that should be something that is forgiveable. At least folks who are friends enough to do such a tix-sharing venture ... it should be so.

Thus, in the bigger picture, I have to side with OK4P on this one. Happy Chef's move was a much bigger "dick move" in my eyes.

Happy Chef can feel free to try to attempt to talk big and berate me on this one, however, it would only be proving my suspicion correct.

Back the truck up here, Homer. My portfolio did pretty well last year, so immediately after realizing a nice gain on a trade, I immediately sent HappyChef close to 2 grand for 2010 tickets and for some repayments bince I got a little behind on my 2009 tickets and was having a hard time getting around Ma to funnel the cash out (she would not be a happy camper if she knew what tickets cost so I do what any good husband would do in that situation and abide by the rule of "what Ma don't know don't hurt her"). So I went to all this trouble to get my ETrade account set up to cut a check to HappyChef (so Ma wouldn't notice anything amiss bince the account was up so much), had the check cut and he was compensated IN FULL for my 2010 tickets, but after receiving the check, he said, and I quote, "Well, that covers the juice on the 2009 tickets that I fronted you (note this was like 3 tickets) and now that you've covered the vig, let me know when I can expect payment on the 2010 tickets." Fact is, the guy didn't come out of pocket at all on the tickets when I didn't go to games, and for all I know he had a bunch of Wisconsin, ISU and OSU fans in the seats during those games and he printed cash. I paid in full for 2010 tickets and only went to TWO home games. Dude should be begging me to sit with him, but instead he does this crap.

And then tonight, I guess he was reading my threads on here, so he sends me an email with these pictures of me and this fatty who was all over me one night at the bar like 5 years ago with the subject line "Mess with me and I will text these to your wife." So I call Ma up and tell her to go ahead and buy whatever smart phone she wants tomorrow morning (but to change her number) and she says she wants to keep the same number. So now I'm pretty much boned.

I still think that they are both OK4P, and this is just a gag. I also think that NotDuffMan is another alias.

But, even with that, this is HILARIOUS!!!!

The best post here is Tyler Sash's: OK4P USED to sit in the back row. Now he has to sit with the unwashed in end zone seats. I could really care less where he goes, bince he probably will call last minute to tell me his wife is making him go to the opera or something.

Look, let's not pick on OK4P too much. Other than being a big city lawyer, he's had a really tough life. He never made it to school with lunch money, his thick glasses always got broken, and girls have always laughed at him (mostly when he was trying to be an athlete). Worse yet, he still proudly wears his letter jacket with the only letter from having played the flute in the band at Roosevelt in DM.

Sure, I tried to let him hang with me as a charity case, but I can't do it anymore. It's time someone else carries this prole.

I feel bad for OK4P. Every post of his I've read (two that I recall content) somehow ties to his financial situation. If I ever visit a Hawkeye board and randomly talk about my mortgage, bank acounts, etc. someone please kick me. That is all.

It was kind of funny until OK4P spewed all this made up BS!!! Not like the other stuff is not made up to, it's just this post was too over the top!

Back the truck up here, Homer. My portfolio did pretty well last year, so immediately after realizing a nice gain on a trade, I immediately sent HappyChef close to 2 grand for 2010 tickets and for some repayments bince I got a little behind on my 2009 tickets and was having a hard time getting around Ma to funnel the cash out (she would not be a happy camper if she knew what tickets cost so I do what any good husband would do in that situation and abide by the rule of "what Ma don't know don't hurt her"). So I went to all this trouble to get my ETrade account set up to cut a check to HappyChef (so Ma wouldn't notice anything amiss bince the account was up so much), had the check cut and he was compensated IN FULL for my 2010 tickets, but after receiving the check, he said, and I quote, "Well, that covers the juice on the 2009 tickets that I fronted you (note this was like 3 tickets) and now that you've covered the vig, let me know when I can expect payment on the 2010 tickets." Fact is, the guy didn't come out of pocket at all on the tickets when I didn't go to games, and for all I know he had a bunch of Wisconsin, ISU and OSU fans in the seats during those games and he printed cash. I paid in full for 2010 tickets and only went to TWO home games. Dude should be begging me to sit with him, but instead he does this crap.

And then tonight, I guess he was reading my threads on here, so he sends me an email with these pictures of me and this fatty who was all over me one night at the bar like 5 years ago with the subject line "Mess with me and I will text these to your wife." So I call Ma up and tell her to go ahead and buy whatever smart phone she wants tomorrow morning (but to change her number) and she says she wants to keep the same number. So now I'm pretty much boned.

Latest posts