OK4P is getting what he deserves

You sir are out of order. I hold you in contempt of this court. You are hereby confined to the Marcus Coker Redshirt Thread until you have read it in its entirety.
I move to dismiss Duff as preceding judge on this matter, hawkeye nation laws clearly state the the op, is required to be the judge. Cant recall the post off hand but I remember Duff, making this a law when he was the op of a post. Futhermore since the op is infact the defendant which clearly brings up a conflict of interest, there fore I ask that my original argument be reheard by different council and that the records be reopened.

I move to dismiss Duff as preceding judge on this matter, hawkeye nation laws clearly state the the op, is required to be the judge. Cant recall the post off hand but I remember Duff, making this a law when he was the op of a post. Futhermore since the op is infact the defendant which clearly brings up a conflict of interest, there fore I ask that my original argument be reheard by different council and that the records be reopened.

Objection no honor, this man is attempting to introduce facts not in evidence, he has no standing in this court, it's a bunch of hearsay, he's being argumentative, he's badgering a witness, and and he's very very old and probably senile.

Careful, my gavel is huge and I'm not afraid to use it.

gavel_1.jpg

Why is young Craig Kilborne holding a sledgehammer?

I think the judge really dropped the ball on this one. It's obvious this poor fella is suffering from DID-Dissociative Identity Disorder. This guy is a loose cannon. Crisis Intervention was warranted. The judge may have blood all over his hands when this is all said and done.

Hey pal don't blame the judge OK4P has had an inadequate defense. He's asked to represent himself in this matter and bince he's allegedly an attorney I reluctantly allowed it. I even suggested he work with a court appointed co-counsel and he refused. If anyone is to blame for this it's the guy who drinks bad scotch and can't walk through the courtouse wearing corduroy's without making that annoying "swish swish swish" sound.

The court was more than happy to entertain the notion of allowing a "not guilty on account of desease or mental defect" defense but it wasn't raised.

Hey pal don't blame the judge OK4P has had an inadequate defense. He's asked to represent himself in this matter and bince he's allegedly an attorney I reluctantly allowed it. I even suggested he work with a court appointed co-counsel and he refused. If anyone is to blame for this it's the guy who drinks bad scotch and can't walk through the courtouse wearing corduroy's without making that annoying "swish swish swish" sound.

The court was more than happy to entertain the notion of allowing a "not guilty on account of desease or mental defect" defense but it wasn't raised.
My point exactly, OK4P declined co-counsel but Happy did not and bince we cannot acertain the distinction between the two, (because the records were sealed) we must there fore assume they are one and the same, which only leaves the question if "ma" is infact a real person or a five fingered appendage.

My point exactly, OK4P declined co-counsel but Happy did not and bince we cannot acertain the distinction between the two, (because the records were sealed) we must there fore assume they are one and the same, which only leaves the question if "ma" is infact a real person or a five fingered appendage.

Let me finally weigh in on a few things here. I may be the only person who can sort this out, since (not bince) I can honestly say I know Ralph (err) KOK and the Barber. I am actually the one responsible for the beginning of the end of both of these guys on the old HN.

They are not the same guy. They are in fact (or were) buddies that had a cup of coffee in law school. Chef does have the tickets in his name. I have sat in them before and they are pretty nice. KOK has attended some games, but never have I heard the Chef say they are "their" tickets.

The Chef was in a real quandry on this one with 2 problems. 1- KOK likes to cancel last minute and leave the Chef to play scalper instead of tailgating. Ma runs KOK's life. He spends each waking moment of everyday hiding money from her. KOK does make good scratch, but spends nothing because everything he does is on deals such as this. 2- and this is the biggie here- KOK ruins the game experience for everyone. The Chef is under a lot of pressure from fans in "the section" that don't like KOK because he is usually very drunk, stinky from a morning of drinking and no shower, and he is very heavy for a guy of his height (5'5'' with skate boarding shoes on). The Chef can not afford to continue to **** off the other patrons in his section and now KOK will be wearing purple to the games he attends (along with his other game day attributes). Heck, the guy that sits to the Chef's right gets him a discounted parking pass right next to the stadium.

The Chef had to cut ties. It is nothing personal. Call the ticket office KOK. See if they can get you a few in the same section. See if they will do a layaway program so you can fly under Ma's radar. See if they will barter for some free legal counsel. Maybe you can draft up some free legal documents for them.

So that is the real story. KOK is one of those fans that is a bad "game day" guy. You know the type. Plain and simple. Case closed.

P.S. Got me a couple of tickets for home games this year. Between the 20 and 40, top row, press box side...

I see that Happy Chef wasted no time in selling OK4P's tickets. You sir, are a scoundrel and a rascal! I hope you choke on a pretzel.

Let me finally weigh in on a few things here. I may be the only person who can sort this out, since (not bince) I can honestly say I know Ralph (err) KOK and the Barber. I am actually the one responsible for the beginning of the end of both of these guys on the old HN.

They are not the same guy. They are in fact (or were) buddies that had a cup of coffee in law school. Chef does have the tickets in his name. I have sat in them before and they are pretty nice. KOK has attended some games, but never have I heard the Chef say they are "their" tickets.

The Chef was in a real quandry on this one with 2 problems. 1- KOK likes to cancel last minute and leave the Chef to play scalper instead of tailgating. Ma runs KOK's life. He spends each waking moment of everyday hiding money from her. KOK does make good scratch, but spends nothing because everything he does is on deals such as this. 2- and this is the biggie here- KOK ruins the game experience for everyone. The Chef is under a lot of pressure from fans in "the section" that don't like KOK because he is usually very drunk, stinky from a morning of drinking and no shower, and he is very heavy for a guy of his height (5'5'' with skate boarding shoes on). The Chef can not afford to continue to **** off the other patrons in his section and now KOK will be wearing purple to the games he attends (along with his other game day attributes). Heck, the guy that sits to the Chef's right gets him a discounted parking pass right next to the stadium.

The Chef had to cut ties. It is nothing personal. Call the ticket office KOK. See if they can get you a few in the same section. See if they will do a layaway program so you can fly under Ma's radar. See if they will barter for some free legal counsel. Maybe you can draft up some free legal documents for them.

So that is the real story. KOK is one of those fans that is a bad "game day" guy. You know the type. Plain and simple. Case closed.

P.S. Got me a couple of tickets for home games this year. Between the 20 and 40, top row, press box side...

This pretty much sums it up. Don't forget, however, that OK4P had to copy off me thoughout law school, and nobody was more surprised than me when he actually passed the bar exam.

It's not that I think OK4P is a bad guy. I actually think he's funny, and I enjoy going to the games with him. I just have to put loyalties to the Hawks ahead of friendship. I've even offered to let him back into the circle of trust if he dumps the NW tickets and pays in advance.

24 karat gold.

One last thought. How come the testimony from chix is his 1 and only post? So I go back to IF the testimony is true.

Last edited:
This pretty much sums it up. Don't forget, however, that OK4P had to copy off me thoughout law school, and nobody was more surprised than me when he actually passed the bar exam.

It's not that I think OK4P is a bad guy. I actually think he's funny, and I enjoy going to the games with him. I just have to put loyalties to the Hawks ahead of friendship. I've even offered to let him back into the circle of trust if he dumps the NW tickets and pays in advance.

It looks like we have a plea bargain on the table.