OK4P is getting what he deserves

You guys had a falling out. Bummer. The tickets are in Chef's name. So O'Keefe, you're screwed. Who the bigger a-hole is...is largely irrelevant at this point. Work it out...or move in.

If you guys ruin the game in my section with your childish pizzing match....we'll all have you BOTH thrown out. (but based on what I'm hearing...that's probably gonna happen anyway)

Last edited:
These are pretty serious charges OK4P, so far I'm not very impressed with your defense. Perhaps you should consider hiring new counsel?

Maybe Jon would be willing to give a temporary lift to the temporary ban placed on his lead counsel.

If you guys ruin the game in my section with your childish pizzing match....we'll all have you BOTH thrown out.

Good luck, pal. The last (and only) time I was reasonably threatened with being thrown out of a Hawk game I threatened a Section 1983 First Amendment suit and a guy from the University who was standing by the door at Carver told the goons they couldn't kick me out. If somebody ain't cussing, fighting/belligerent or drunk, they have a hard time throwing folks out without running afoul of the First Amendment. I have, and shall continue to, ruin games. That's why I sit in the back row.

This is a pretty risky strategy OK4P. It seems the court of public approval is squarely against you. If I were you I'd be filing a bunch of those blue colored motion thingys to get some of this evidence throwd out of my court else they are gonna hand you for real.

Good luck, pal. The last (and only) time I was reasonably threatened with being thrown out of a Hawk game I threatened a Section 1983 First Amendment suit and a guy from the University who was standing by the door at Carver told the goons they couldn't kick me out. If somebody ain't cussing, fighting/belligerent or drunk, they have a hard time throwing folks out without running afoul of the First Amendment. I have, and shall continue to, ruin games. That's why I sit in the back row.

I'm not threatening anything. Just stating what should be obvious.

Your first amendment rights don't give you free reign to disrupt the event. Admission to the stadium is contingent upon your acceptance of U of I ticket policy. If you're deemed unruly, confrontational, etc they can toss you out just as easily as they can me.

"I have and shall continue to, ruin games"? No wonder HappyChef doesn't want you in his seats.

Last edited:

I disagree.

images

Is happy chef really that fat? I'd be pis*ed if my seats were next to him. He'd take up my entire seat!

Is happy chef really that fat? I'd be pis*ed if my seats were next to him. He'd take up my entire seat!

Why do you think he's in the back row. OK4P is coming out and taking a hit publicly for his buddy and making lame excuses as to why they are in the back row. Fact is, can you imagine that crack sitting in front of you. Somebody could fall in.

Why do you think he's in the back row. OK4P is coming out and taking a hit publicly for his buddy and making lame excuses as to why they are in the back row. Fact is, can you imagine that crack sitting in front of you. Somebody could fall in.

Wrong buddy. How many times have you been threatened at a game? I have been threatened many times, but when you have the high ground, the proles realize they don't want a piece and back the hell off. If you aren't in the back row, the back of your head is WIDE OPEN for projectiles, punches and Per Mar can roll on you from behind.

Unfortanetly this dispute has been the most interesting thing that been posted on the board as of late.

I'm hoping the signing deadline for basketball changes that next month though.

OK4P,
Since you have 5k laying around on a monthly basis, why not just get your own tickets? I'm sure with a sizable donation, you could pick the back row under the box.