OK4P is getting what he deserves

Last year, he had the nerve to call me at about 9:00 am the day of the Michigan State game to inform me that he wasn't coming. So, I had an extra ticket.

I would consider this a blessing, as I'm sure it was easy as hell to sell that for far more than face value. It was a nice day, MSU was highly ranked, and tickets were in big demand outside the stadium. You should be thanking him for this one.

Are you a fatty too OK4P??

Why does this have to turn into a personal attack on me? Could I stand to lose some weight? Yeah. But look, we have (had) 4 tickets between the two of us so we weren't encroaching on anyone else's space and we used the two extras to get liquored up at halftime. The fat people who occupy two seats should have as much class as we do and Kinnick should institute Southwest Airlines style seating wherein if you can't walk through a template of an average sized fan, you should have to buy two tickets.

It wasn't a personal attack man, it was just a question. BUT since you do that I respect you buying 2 ticks for 2 people. Silent Bob does that in real life on airplanes with the exception of the one time he couldn't get to tickets and got booted!

Why does this have to turn into a personal attack on me? Could I stand to lose some weight? Yeah. But look, we have (had) 4 tickets between the two of us so we weren't encroaching on anyone else's space and we used the two extras to get liquored up at halftime. The fat people who occupy two seats should have as much class as we do and Kinnick should institute Southwest Airlines style seating wherein if you can't walk through a template of an average sized fan, you should have to buy two tickets.

This has potential I think....

Are you thinking like one of those carry on bag mearuing things but for people instead?

It wasn't a personal attack man, it was just a question. BUT since you do that I respect you buying 2 ticks for 2 people. Silent Bob does that in real life on airplanes with the exception of the one time he couldn't get to tickets and got booted!

Well, to be fair, I carry a little extra around the gut and could stand to drop prolly 3-5 lbs there, but I need a second ticket because I have what some folks would describe as "barn door lats" -- I'm just pretty generally a wide person (but not fat or anything) and I have a hard time keeping my arms down to my side because of my lat size. HappyChef has pretty big lats, too, but he's also kind of a chunk.

Well for your sake I hope it has the ability to shift left to right while fixed to the ground to accomidate people trying to enter who have balance issues.

C'mon guys, leave thunder-thighs alone. He is clearing man-strating during his break up with his boyfriend, and we all know that "people like him" thrive on drama like this.

C'mon guys, leave thunder-thighs alone. He is clearing man-strating during his break up with his boyfriend, and we all know that "people like him" thrive on drama like this.

Can someone pls translate this for me? :confused:

ISU, MSU and OSU games I got b*llpunched at work. But that allowed me to get a decent bonus and I offered you to cruise over to Mt. Joy to help me make it rain with that money, but you declined because "it is not on your way home."

You got punched at work??? This is shocking!!!! Can we get the guy who punched you involved in the thread??? Does he post on HN....Maybe Chef can fill us in on the details.

Can Jon assure that Happy Chef and OK4P are in fact different people and that this tit-for-tat is being generated from two completely separate IPs?

I have to say it's pretty d*mn funny.

I have to admit that the only reason I read through four pages of this whiney drivel is morbid curiosity and the fact that I am bored to tears because it is the off season. Now excuse my ignorance fellow Hawk fans, but what exactly is a prole?

Yeah, why?

Because he's probably putting together the description of you, and the situation at hand, and realizing your the guy who sits behind him in Kinnick that he puts up with because you are too liquored up for him to even bother saying anything to you, because you probably come off as the type of individual who seeks out confrontation. Personally, you both sound like bi**hes.

OK4P.. It is obvious you have grown up picked on and are now a preppy rich boy who thinks they own the place. If you are ever in my section, your ##@ will be gone, I won't have one problem knocking you out myself.