OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

I actually had one of them for breakfast yesterday. We used to get them when we were working in the field in the spring/fall when I was growing up. I didn't realize other people ate them with mustard. Love 'em.
I'm gunna have to try it. Yes, my taste has changed over the years and I no longer put catsup on a lot of things. Actually, I have gravitated more to mustard over the years. A breaded pork tenderloin with some finally diced onions, couple pickle slices and slapped with a nice amount of mustard is the bomb. No catsup on that.

I'm gunna have to try it. Yes, my taste has changed over the years and I no longer put catsup on a lot of things. Actually, I have gravitated more to mustard over the years. A breaded pork tenderloin with some finally diced onions, couple pickle slices and slapped with a nice amount of mustard is the bomb. No catsup on that.
Sometimes when I get bored with bbq sauce on my pulled pork I'll dice up some kosher dill pickle (I hate dill relish that you get in the store), a little diced onion, and a little mustard.

Yes!!! Same for me eating tenderloins. Mustard, dill pickles and diced onions…

Sitting at a shit hole bar in North Las Vegas waiting for my truck to get done. Bourbon Street Sports Bar and although a shit hole… it does have a Hawkeye flag on ceiling plus they have cold Miller Lites and fried pickles.

Has anyone mentioned how incredibly ugly Tim Lester is yet? He looks the love child of Judge Alvin 'J.P' Valkenheiser and Jocelyn Wildenstein.

You talking about:

Jocelynnys Dayannys da Silva Bezerra Périsset...AKA​

Jocelyn Wildenstein​

1718493904430.png

And This Guy:

Damn

Double Damn

Latest posts