OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

Abstract​

The Abstract is extremely important because it helps readers decide what to read and what to pass over. The idea of the Abstract is to give readers an honest evaluation of the report's content, so they can quickly judge whether they should spend their valuable time reading the entire report. This section should give a true, brief description of the report's content. The most important purpose of the Abstract is to allow somebody to get a quick picture of the report's content and make a judgment.

Since an Abstract is a brief summary of your report, its length corresponds with the report's length. So, for example, if your report is eight pages long, you shouldn't use more than 150 words in the Abstract. Generally, Abstracts define the report's purpose and content.

Not gonna be around the rest of the day (unless it rains) to witness the 1000th post in the thread. It had better be some bewbs...female (human) preferred.

I'm back home. Didn't get tossed. Shoulda so I coulda got home to see post 1000. Umpires musta been thinking about post 1000.

And while we're on the subject of ketchup, I'm gonna hit you guys with a knowledge nugget free of charge...

Heinz is the only ketchup. Anything else is a cheap imitation product. Hunt's is garbage and isn't worthy of being on the same shelf as Heinz. Hunt's is for mouth-breathing simpletons who wear Velcro shoes.
Agree about Heinz.
Although in the '70's, there was a brand called Brooks Tangy Ketchup which was really good. Like Heinz with some cayenne already mixed in.

This morning I was viewing Mr Lester with my binocs a block over getting out of his AMC Pacer and head into the football complex with a 3 ft string of TP hanging off his foot. Wuuut a looooser!