**OFFICIAL CUBS REGULAR SEASON THREAD**

Campana needs to stay and possibly start every day. He causes havoc when he gets on base, and that is quite often. He is also extremely good in the outfield with his speed. I don't know where he fits in the plans for the future but he def needs to stay up with the big club.

If you watched the game tonight you saw what he did to the best pitcher in the game Roy Halladay as he was on his way to a complete game shutout before he got on base.

Yeah, Campana is a one trick pony, but it's a helluva trick and the Cubs need to milk it for all it's worth. He gets on and is disruptive when he gets there. He needs too be in the lineup a lot. And Halliday is now 1-5 against the Cubs. Go figure.

Is there anyone else in the majors that can steal 3rd base? His speed is amazing. I hope the Cubs keep him. Easily my favorite current Cub.

heres all i know either we start winning or we give castro a new contract with a ton of money or hes gone then we really suck! lol dont let his contract get to with in like 2 years until retirement lol

heres all i know either we start winning or we give castro a new contract with a ton of money or hes gone then we really suck! lol dont let his contract get to with in like 2 years until retirement lol
Dont worry once Sori an big z are off the books we will have money to blow. He isn't going any where.

194904barack-make-it-rain.gif

Clevenger was hurt taking his last swing in the batting cage before Friday night's game. Where's that damn goat?

It'll be just like Cubs history to send Marmol somewhere, only to be a "Cub killer" when they face him.

I listened to the last few innings on the radio, frustrating as **** to listen to Marmol's innings.

There is someone out there that will take Marmol. Yeah, he has struggled the past year and a half, but there are teams that remember that nasty slider of his ans feel that they can get him turned around.

Garza was sure sharp today. Overall, the Cubs starting pitching has been pretty impressive.

There is someone out there that will take Marmol. Yeah, he has struggled the past year and a half, but there are teams that remember that nasty slider of his ans feel that they can get him turned around.

Garza was sure sharp today. Overall, the Cubs starting pitching has been pretty impressive.

Marmol's big issue is mechanics, he doesn't repeat the same motion at all. It's sporadic. He needs a change of scenery and a good pitching coach like Maddux in Texas to help him with stability.

Also, I said no trade value. I think someone would take him but not give anything back which wouldn't have been the case 2 seasons ago.

Garza was on today. Only 1 hit, and it was a bloop. They need to sign him to an extension ASAP. I used to be on the trade him for what he's worth, but I like his stuff and his fire.

Latest posts